File system encryption for IOS?
I know on Mac OS,we can use Macfuse for write a file system in user space,we can create a box encryption.
I don’t know on IOS has a framework,library like FUSE,Macfuse that i can write my file system for encryption/decryption file (possible mount on a directory/folder).
Can anyone point me a solution?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “File system encryption for IOS?”
As for built-in iOS support, there are a number of options, varying from a per-file basis to encrypting the entire sandbox of your app. I suggest you read Protecting Data Using On-Disk Encryption in the iOS App Programming Guide.
All of these options, however, require the user to have a passcode set on the device. Older devices may not support file system encryption.
One of the options not mentioned in this documentation is to set the
DataProtectionClass entitlement value to
NSFileProtectionComplete. This will automatically protect all the files in your app’s sandbox.
Finally, I suggest you watch the WWDC 2011 Video Securing iOS Applications (“Securing Application Data” on Apple’s video page) and hear directly from Apple engineers about the best practices. This video covers pretty much everything that Apple offers.
According to people on the dev forums, the DataProtectionClass entitlement may not be working correctly in current iOS versions.
You can set the
NSFileProtection attribute on a file to have it encrypted using a key derived from the user’s passcode.
- iOS Push Notification – How to get the notification data when you click on the app icon instead of notification
- UIKeyboardAppearance in UIWebView
- iPhone simulator theme
- Phonegap : capture Image, Video and Send as Attachment in Email
- Marking some XIB/Storyboard strings as not localizable
- Dynamic Accessibility Label for CALayer
- Chaining multiple async functions in Swift
- Obj-C, Instance variable used while 'self' is not set to the result of ''
- Objective-C method conflicts with optional requirement method Swift
- What is – good for?
- AURenderCallback in Swift
- How can I crop an Image with mask and combine it with another image (background) on iPhone? (OpenGL ES 1.1 is preferred)
- Can't send parameter through alamofire to webservice
- iOS init UIWebView to clear navigation history
- How do I render a view which contains Core Animation layers to a bitmap?