File system encryption for IOS?
I know on Mac OS,we can use Macfuse for write a file system in user space,we can create a box encryption.
I don’t know on IOS has a framework,library like FUSE,Macfuse that i can write my file system for encryption/decryption file (possible mount on a directory/folder).
Can anyone point me a solution?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “File system encryption for IOS?”
As for built-in iOS support, there are a number of options, varying from a per-file basis to encrypting the entire sandbox of your app. I suggest you read Protecting Data Using On-Disk Encryption in the iOS App Programming Guide.
All of these options, however, require the user to have a passcode set on the device. Older devices may not support file system encryption.
One of the options not mentioned in this documentation is to set the
DataProtectionClass entitlement value to
NSFileProtectionComplete. This will automatically protect all the files in your app’s sandbox.
Finally, I suggest you watch the WWDC 2011 Video Securing iOS Applications (“Securing Application Data” on Apple’s video page) and hear directly from Apple engineers about the best practices. This video covers pretty much everything that Apple offers.
According to people on the dev forums, the DataProtectionClass entitlement may not be working correctly in current iOS versions.
You can set the
NSFileProtection attribute on a file to have it encrypted using a key derived from the user’s passcode.
- Swift NSCoding Not working
- NSFileManager – Check file size?
- Using 2 Storyboards for different screen sizes Xcode 5 iOS 7
- Use Case with 2 ways for the same action
- NSDate Min and Max Possible Values
- How can I avoid “duplicate symbol” errors in xcode with shared static libraries?
- How exactly does __attribute__((constructor)) work?
- Apple LLVM Compiler 3.1 error clang
- iOS Documents Directory size limit
- 'NSPersistentContainer' is only available on iOS 10.0 or newer
- Firebase – how to get the key value in observeEventType = Value
- Deleting objects within a for loop from a NSMutableArray
- SSLSocket passphrase/password in Python
- Query SQL Server Database from native iOS Application
- Move to beginning of text in Xcode