Fix position:fixed in iOS 4
I am building a small app using PhoneGap HTML/CSS. Now my problem is that
position:fixed (used on a top bar) works on iOS 5 but not on iOS 4. Someone knows a fix for this?
- iPhone 5 splashscreen not displaying correctly - Phonegap
- Phonegap Geolocalisation application crashes
- Xcode 5 and phonegap: linker errors on building for device but not for simulator
- Cordova/Phonegap ignores fullscreen preference in config.xml on iOS
- Xcode4 ExternalHosts in .plist
- Open an external link in Safari (cordova)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Fix position:fixed in iOS 4”
Position:fixed doesn’t work on iOS before version 5 and some other mobile browsers. There are a lot of solutions out there for this, but one that I can personally recommend is GloveBox written by Nitobi’s own Jesse MacFadyen. It lets you define areas that are scrollable, and I believe in your case that would be the main content, while the top bar isn’t scrollable.
Another advantage of this approach is that the user won’t be able to “scroll out” of your app’s view as if it were a normal website on Mobile Safari.
- How to find where NSInvalidArgumentException (“data parameter is nil”) get's thrown?
- swift UIView animateWithDuration with repeat and autoreverse
- Resource files in subdirectory are copied to root directory of the app bundle
- UIRefreshControl with UICollectionView in iOS7
- Make a custom back button for UINavigationController
- iOS – App crashing after Memory Warning – Instruments showing no leaks
- Xcode Get image url from rss feed
- Copy Folder (w/contents) from bundle to Documents directory – iOS
- Only show decimal portion of Double with the decimal point
- How to make my sprite kit scene appear above a UIView?
- Can we lock the app while app goes to sleep mode in IPhone?
- Always stop in App delegate after enabling All exceptions break point
- Does a private @property create an @private instance variable?
- Change UITableView height dynamically
- How to transition to a new view controller with code only using Swift