Fonts on launch screen are different than main storyboard
On Xcode 6.3.1 I created a launch screen for my app with the same initial ViewController for the app.
The problem is that when the app is launched all the fonts have a slightly different size.
I’m using the Headline and Caption 1 text styles on the labels.
There are some pictures below to make the problem clearer.
Main Storyboard initial view controller:
The difference is noticeable when superimposing both images:
- Xcode 6.0.1 crashes when merging 2 branches
- Learning Objective-C. Using Xcode 3.2.1. What is error: Program received signal: “EXC_ARITHMETIC”
- Can You Use an Existing Core Data DataModel in a New App?
- Unresolved Identifier - SKErrorPaymentCancelled
- dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib for ALL Swift Apps
- Best way to implement RKReachabilityObserver in RestKit
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Fonts on launch screen are different than main storyboard”
You can’t use custom fonts on the Launch screen.
Only standard system fonts.
System will automatically replace your custom font to system during runtime.
It’s because during launch screen is being shown, the custom fonts in your app aren’t loaded yet. I would advise you to use an image on the launch screen if you really need to use custom fonts.
- How do I install Frank when my project is using Cocoapods?
- How to write a Custom UItextField Class
- UITableViewCell shows incorrect results from document folder
- Xcode 7 command failed due to signal: illegal instruction 4
- What is other option available in swift instead of refactoring and renaming class or attribute name?
- How do I put a UIActivityIndicatorView in a UIAlertController?
- Segmentation fault 11 when code coverage is turned on in Swift
- Completion Handlers for Objective-C to Swift
- SWIFT: How do I add hours to NSDate object
- IPv6 App Store Rejection
- xCode long freezes after upgrading to 4.3.2
- Intercepting links in images in UIWebView
- Fill color on specific portion of image?
- Creating iOS/OSX Frameworks: is it necessary to codesign them before distributing to other developers?
- SKAudioNode() crashes when pluggin in/out headphones