Framework not found GoogleMaps sdk in iOS
I want to use google map to existing(not a new one) iPhone project.Now i am using Google map ios sdk and i successfully added google map framework to my project.But i got error like this
ld: framework not found GoogleMaps clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
How to solve this issue.I am using xcode4.5 and google map iOS sdk version is 1.5. When i am creating new project with google map iOS sdk then no error getting for me.Error only for existing iOS Project.Please help me.
- Google Maps iOS rightCalloutAccessoryView replacement?
- How to hide default labels on Google Maps iOS SDK
- Wrong polyline drawing on map with Google Maps SDK
- Reload UITableView From different data from Different API
- google maps iOS SDK: custom icons to be used as markers
- Current Location in Google Maps with swift
6 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Framework not found GoogleMaps sdk in iOS”
I solved my issue
You need to do this
- Click on your project (targets)
- Click on Build Settings
- Under Framework search paths (set your framework path)
Following information for getting framework search paths
- Right click on your framework folder (for ex: GoogleMaps.framework)
- select Get info
- copy the path from General->where and paste this path in your framework search path (path should contain in single line)
I encountered a scenario in which I had to import a project that was using Google Maps and noticed the same problem – module: “Google Maps” not found.
To solve this problem it was necessary to delete Podfile.lock and Podfile folder and re-install the pods again. Good luck !
Clean your project. The shortcut is command + shift + k. This will clear information that xcode has stored that might imply that the sdk isn’t included.
Also press the project icon at the top of the hierarchy of files, press the target that is your project, press build phases, open link with binary libraries, and make sure that the google maps sdk is in there. If it is not, press + and add it in.
Follow the steps :
GoogleMaps-iOS-1.1.0.zipfrom their site
- Unzip the file. You now have a
- In that folder you have a
- Copy or move the
GoogleMaps.frameworkfolder to inside your project folder (in Finder).
- Drag the
GoogleMaps.frameworkfolder onto your
Frameworksgroup in Xcode.
- In the options sheet, uncheck “Copy items into destination group’s folder”. Make sure your target is checked in “Add to targets”. Click OK.
(Note that you can also do this the other way, by not copying it into your project folder and checking “Copy items into destination group’s folder”. Xcode will copy the folder itself.)
#import "GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h". The angle bracket usually work too, but in this case it should use quotes.
From : <GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h> file not found Google Maps SDK for iOS
I’ve been struggling with this issue for hours; I’m using CocoaPods, Swift and Xcode 6.1.1. I followed all the steps for including GoogleMaps in my project carefully, tried many different things like removing symbolic links in the downloaded package or manually linking the binaries in build phases or trying
#include "GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h" and
"#include <GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h> in my bridge file, none of that worked… Finally used CocoaPods instead of including the framework myself and it worked! Hope it helps someone out there:
In the Podfile:
pod 'Google-Maps-iOS-SDK', '~> 1.9.2'
And in your Bridge file:
Delete derived data and delete Podfile.lock file and then run pod install.
- About xcode console text color and background
- How do I animate a UIButton between two PNG images?
- Linker command failed with exit code 1 In Xcode
- semaphore_wait_trap when accessing class singleton using Swift
- playing youtube video inside uiwebview. How to handle the “done” button?
- UIToolbar on each page of UINavigationController
- Dismissing a Presented View Controller
- NSNotificationCenter vs delegation – which is faster?
- Difference between NSLog and DLog
- is it ok to use of a notification to communication back to the main thread of an IOS app? (cf performSelectorOnMainThread)
- iphone ios running in separate thread
- Playgrounds broken in Xcode 8.3
- Social Framework iOS 8 swift
- Recursively traverse NSDictionary of unknown structure
- NavigationBar delay updating barTintColor iOS10