GCM registration is not ready with auth credentials in ios9
Hi i am using GCM for push notification, it is working fine in
iOS8 but in
iOS9 it is giving error “GCM registration is not ready with auth credentials in
iOS9” and could not connect to GCM: The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.google.gcm error 501.)
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “GCM registration is not ready with auth credentials in ios9”
I had the same issue, after signing the app using a production certificate.
And the steps to make it work again are (this worked on 9.2 and 9.3 devices):
- Put back
kGGLInstanceIDAPNSServerTypeSandboxOption:@YES(production needs this to be NO)
- Under “build settings/Code Signing/Code signing identity” use the iPhone Distribution linked the GCM project (com.xxxx.yyy) and for Provisioning Profile, change back from Automatic to iOS Team Provisioning Profile:com.xxxx.yyy
Build, run, and wait a few minutes. For one of the tests, it took 15 minutes to register.
i had the same problem and as I understand, there are multiple possible reasons. But here is one that I have not found documented yet. And it is a nasty one.
To test a feature of our software, we were advancing our devices clocks. And we learned the hard way:
If your devices clock is off by too much, you will get “com.google.gcm error 501” form the GCM farmework.
- Disable Warning Dialog if Bluetooth is powered off iOS
- How can I solve this Problem with bidirectional dependencies in Objective-C classes?
- Xcode UI testing – login/logout with stored credentials
- Couldn't find platform family in Info.plist CFBundleSupportedPlatforms or Mach-O LC_VERSION_MIN for phantomjs
- Increase Badge Count From Client side not from Payload Receive count
- Random (lldb) crashes in iOS Simulator on Mac OS X 10.8.4
- Alamofire 4 error request 'extra argument in call'
- iOS: Is there currently a way to prevent two view controllers being pushed or popped at the same time?
- iPhone app signing: A valid signing identity matching this profile could not be found in your keychain
- How do I debug with NSLog(@“Inside of the iPhone Simulator”)?
- Check for availability of blocks at runtime on iOS
- CLGeocoder reverseGeocodeLocation returns 'kCLErrorDomain error 9'
- How can I use a protocol with a typealias as a func parameter?
- XMPPFramework message not sent
- Custom Flip Segue in Swift