Get iTunes App Store ID of an app itself?
Could an iOS app get the iTunes link of itself? Is there a documented or undocumented API for this?
- Using google plus API is it possible to fetch gmail contacts
- How to handle UIApplication handleOpenURL with multiple URL's
- Rails API: Authenticate users from native mobile apps using username/password or facebook token
- Snapchat update status bar iOS7 update
- Substantial time to push UIViewController in Twitter completion block
- Should my Block-based API have just completion or both success and failure handlers?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Get iTunes App Store ID of an app itself?”
Here is the answer.
- The app requests http://itunes.apple.com/lookup?bundleId=com.clickgamer.AngryBirds
- Find the
"trackId": 343200656in the JSON response.
Warning: This API is undocumented, Apple could change it without notice.
You way use iTunes Search API to look up your and other apps on the App Store.
iTunes may return more then one result, but you can filter results by
trackViewUrl will contain iTunes URL to your app.
trackId will contain app’s ID.
Until your app is approved and published for the first time you cannot get the app store link. I would recommend using bit.ly shorturl with a random link in your app. Once the app is approved you can change the bit.ly destination to the app store link.
- Can UIView be copied?
- Attempt to insert non-property list object when trying to save a custom object in Swift 3
- How can I build an ios executable using Qt 5.2 and qmake from the commandline?
- Play sound on iPhone even in silent mode
- iOS – How can I preload the keyboard?
- Is there a way to set up a NSCollectionView programmatically in Swift?
- how to open an app by bundle id on iOS
- Delete button not showing on UITableViewCell with rounded corners
- UIDatePicker with 15m interval but always exact time as return value
- Is it possible to install iOS6 SDK on Xcode 6-beta?
- How to use NSURLRequest / NSURLConnection to download an mp3 file to app?
- Simplified asserts in OCUnit
- Iphone: Checkmarks in UITableview get mixed up when scrolling
- IBOutletCollection of UIButtons – changing selected state of buttons
- AFNetworking 2.0 Reachability