Get States list of states according to selected country
I want to retrieve names of all the states list of a particular country which is selected from a drop down menu.
I know how to retrieve the list of all countries via apple code but now i want the list of all the states.
Is there any code db or API available for that?
- How to hide API keys in GitHub for iOS (SWIFT) projects?
- Accessing DOM Webkit Objective C
- How to get JSON from google calendar API in swift?
- Storing authentication tokens on iOS - NSUserDefaults vs Keychain?
- How to automatically take a picture without pressing the phototaken button on the imagepickercontroller?
- How send Email using Gmail api in swift
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Get States list of states according to selected country”
You can download this sqlite file. This is a database of countries with their respective states. you can re – create a query every time the user selects a country.
NSString *queryString = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"select zone_id , name from zone where country_id = %d", countryID];
- How safe are swift collections when used with invalidated iterators / indices?
- dismissViewController: not working
- How to save and retrieve NSObject class using NSUserDafaults in iOS
- ignore ios8 code in xcode 5 compilation
- AVAudioSession: Some Bluetooth devices are not working properly on my App
- How do I deserialize a JSON string into an NSDictionary? (For iOS 5+)
- Autorelease for beginners
- UICollectionViewCell Auto Layout
- Singleton in Swift
- How can I ship my app with a pre-populated Core Data database?
- How can I check if an object in an NSArray is NSNull?
- Different cell size in UICollectionview
- SKProductsRequest Returning Empty Results
- Same code base for iPhone/Desktop app
- Sorting Numbers Objective C