Get Unix Epoch Time in Swift
How do you get the seconds from epoch in Swift?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Get Unix Epoch Time in Swift”
You can simply use NSDate’s
let timeInterval = NSDate().timeIntervalSince1970
For Swift 3.0
- Section Headers in UITableView when inset of tableview is changed
- Negate #available statement
- Objective-C Coding Standards
- NSWindowController: loadWindow loads window from nib but showWindow: does nothing
- UIDocumentInteractionController unable to add ics file to calendar
- iOS 7: How to allow only portrait orientation for VC
- Load different xib files on Orientation in iOS
- iOS : Losing Bluetooth Connection
- Run a webserver on an iOS device
- How to add spacing between UITableViewCell
- Is there any way other than thumbnail method to take a screenshot of an video in Iphone?
- How can I perform facial recogntion on iOS?
- how to implement Singleton Pattern in my IPhone project?
- How to add a CocoaPod framework to Xcode 8 Playground
- plist file not being found