Getting error incorrect password on google console in firebase
I have created .p12 developer(No password) push cert by exporting Apple development ios push certificate (selected private key also).
I am using firebase push notification, while uploading .p12 file on Firebase its showing ,
I have also created another .p12 with password but getting same error on Google console, Why so?
As of this SO answer which uses only certificate part of .p12-Yes it uploaded successfully but i am not getting push notification from this method.
Anyone faced the same?
- GLKViewController inside a ViewController inside a Navigation Controller
- Send custom headers with UIWebView loadRequest
- userInfoTransfer, payload is too big
- Create and and export an animated gif via iOS?
- Dragging Gestures in iOS 8 Today Extensions
- proper way to set background image to IPad App
- Check if an array contains all elements of another in Swift
- how to override private method and call super in swift?
- how to select viewcontroller based on selection done
- Mantle property class based on another property?
- Italic Font not work for Chinese/Japanese/Korean on iOS 7
- Change map type of an MKMapView
- iOS – Creating SecKeyRef from exponent+modulus
- Swift NSMutableArray add one more array
- opening dial pad for calling number user want