Does anyone have a GKVoiceChat example for the iPhone SDK in 4.0 or later? I would really appreciate it if they could share it with me. It will surely help with my iphone game.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “GKVoiceChat Example?”
There are two Game Kit samples I’ve seen that include GKVoiceChat.
Search for GCPing in the Apple dev forums. (I’m not posting a link because it’s not clear the author wants a public link). This sample is clear and basic, but demonstrates a wide range of working Game Kit multiplayer concepts. Search back over ‘all’ time, and look for the ‘GCPing WWDC2010 – Updated for iOS 4 GM Seed’ post.
multiplayer Pong client. Found here.
Haven’t looked into sample 2 much yet, but it looks pretty good.
- Where are the iOS frameworks binaries located in the filesystem?
- iTunes Connect Add an iOS build to test – build grayed-out?
- Multiple Locations on Map (using MKMapItem and CLGeocoder)
- base64_decode on audio file in PHP
- Outline for UILabel text
- iOS5 unable to read symbols for Riven.bundle (file not found)
- How can I sort multiple arrays based on the sorted order of another array
- UILabel see rightmost content
- Will iOS apps that are just UIWebView's be rejected?
- Phonegap 3.0 IOS plugins not found
- Snapshot methods broken on iPhone 6 device and simulator
- Portrait video to landscape
- What does “get” mean in a protocol's property declaration?
- Change UIBarButtonItem from UISearchBar
- How to port “method_getImplementation” and “method_setImplementation” to MonoTouch?