Global import for Swift CocoaLumberjack
I configured CocoaLumberjack properly using the swift pod.
And I can log whatever:
But I have to in every class to use it:
Isnt there a way that I can globaly import ?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Global import for Swift CocoaLumberjack”
The only “trick” to have it available in all your classes is to use a pch (precompiled header) and import CocoaLumberjack there. It’s a header that gets imported in all your files.
- Run AppleScript from Cocoa Application
- Objective-C Charting Framework
- How to convert SubView's Frame Coordinate System to Self View's Coordinate System
- UILocalNotification – Fire and Repeat at particular time each day
- Is there a way of automatically writing custom values to the bundle's .plist during a build phase?
- Nested blocks and references to self
- Limit a double to two decimal places without trailing zeros
- Animate a UIView along an arc
- pip install salt returns 'clang: error: unknown argument: '-mno-fused-madd'
- isKindOfClass: returns false negative in unit test bundle
- AVPlayer stops playing and doesn't resume again
- Add UIDatePicker to UIAlertView
- Is the a ScriptEngine or eval()-like function in Swift?
- Compiler error when assigning the Delegate for a Protocol in Swift iOS
- Dictionary wrong order – JSON