Google Cloud Messaging shows “notRegistered” when using iOS distributed app
I have implemented a GCM service on an iOS app. I use PHP to send GCM at the server. It works perfectly when the app is signed by a development provisioning profile.
That is, when the app registers itself using the GCM Config, it always returns a functioning device token. I can send a notification to the device using the token without any error.
But after I sign the app by distributed provisioning profile and test the app by TestFlight or Ad Hoc Provisioning, I received a “Not Registered” error.
How does it happen? Any Solution?
I have checked that I enabled APNS in both development and distribution provisioning profile.
I did not enable TLS on my server. Actually my SSL Cert is not ready so I can’t test it. Is this the reason?
- Detect uninstall event in phonegap app
- Can you install an Android Device Simulator in xcode when using Apportable
- Localize multi plattform projects - Consolidate string-files
- How to disable zoom in Chrome on Android?
- React Native “Could not connect to development server.”
- iOS equivalent to Android Service?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Google Cloud Messaging shows “notRegistered” when using iOS distributed app”
Are you setting the
NO when you build your app for Distribution?
Your APNS token is being rejected by APNS server and that’s when GCM unregisters the GCM registration token for your app and you start seeing the
Here is the documentation for the flag.
- How can I create a registeration form connected with an xml webservice?
- modify an array within a function does not work
- How to capture taps ignored by WKWebView
- UICollectionView Horizontal Paging not centered
- Verifying user is authenticated using AWS IOS SDK
- Optional dynamic properties in Swift
- Malformed Freetype Framework in SFML Mac App
- Multiline UILabel with adjustsFontSizeToFitWidth
- Using retryWhen to update tokens based on http error code
- Sending file from iOS to PHP using POST
- Fixing ARC error when using Objective-C object in struct
- How to load GIF image in Swift?
- Swift : Pause and Resume NSTimer
- How to convert CLLocation to string in Xcode
- Swift convert string to date