Google Maps iOS SDK Integration not loading maps
I am using Google maps iOS SDK in my iPhone application. I am showing a place mark on the map and it is working fine in my iPhone device using my apple developer account certificates. But when i sent build to testing team using a different Enterprise Apple developer account certificates(Enterprise account), the maps are not loading up, it only shows the Place mark on a blank screen with the maps loading up.
I have also tried on my iPhone devices with the enterprise apple developer account, and it is not loading the map(Just a Pin on blank screen). But with my own apple developer account certificates, it is working absolutely fine.
I am assuming that the problem is in Enterprise Apple developer account(Might be i have change some settings on Apple developer account for my App Id). I am not able to find out a solution for this.
Can anybody help me out on this? If you need more information on this , please ask me in a comment.
Thanks in Advance!
- How to show a Info window in iOS Google maps without tapping on Marker?
- Google maps iOS sdk get tapped overlay coordinates
- iOS, How to use GMSCoordinateBounds to show all the markers of the map?
- How to get GMSAddress from PlaceID or GMSPlace
- Google Maps GMSMapView on custom UIView
- heat map on map view in iphone…?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Google Maps iOS SDK Integration not loading maps”
Typically this will happen if you don’t have the app bundle id added to your google APIs console. The bundle id (eg., com.myname.appname) is what google uses to verify that an app is allowed to use a certain api key. If you’ve moved your app from one developer account to another, you’ve probably changed the bundle id in the process. Fortunately, google allows you to associate multiple bundle ids with a single api key.
To add a new bundle id:
- Verify the bundle id you are using in xcode (select the target and look under summary)
- Login to https://code.google.com/apis/console/
- Select “API Access” on the left column
- Select “Edit allowed iOS apps” under the “key for iOS apps” section
- Add the bundle id used in the enterprise build
- Crashlytics does not show crashes
- XCode 7. iOS simulators missing and not installable
- How to import a file from iCloud to iOS app from in swift 3
- Swift 2D Array Extension Error
- AVAudioPlayer on OS X not playing any sound
- Using a CIImage from CIColor in a CIFilter: getting empty image
- Possible to transform view on previous view controller when screen orientation changes?
- iOS Push Notification Banner shown twice for a single Push
- How to ask for permission to access iphone contacts addressbook again?
- Specific compiler flags for specific files in Xcode
- CoreLocation heading Android
- drawRect: How do I do an “inverted clip”
- Why does changing a mutable array contained in a dictionary not require updating the dictionary?
- Set up a UICollectionView delete button in Swift
- What header should I include for memcpy and realloc?