How can i convert a NSData to NSArray?
How to convert NSArray to NSData?
Need to convert NSData to NSArray
I have a NSData object named as “myNsData”(it is converted form of NSArray)
and a NSarray named as “myNsArray.
can any one provide me a code to convert a NSData to NSArray?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How can i convert a NSData to NSArray?”
See this post… Convert NSArray to NSData
The last comment deals with the reverse….
NSArray *array = [NSKeyedUnarchiver unarchiveObjectWithData:data]
I am not sure but can you try
NSArray *myNsArray = [NSKeyedUnarchiver unarchiveObjectWithData:myNsData];
- What is the best best way to disable cross fades on UICollectionView/UICollectionViewLayout rotates or bounds changes?
- How to swizzle a class method on iOS?
- Recreate recipient bubble behaviour in Mail.app / Three20
- Xcode 6.3.1 Simulator UI Errors
- How to limit character input in UIAlertView UITextField
- Upload image to the PHP server from iOS
- How to check if a text field is empty or not in swift
- Organizing Different Versions of App in Xcode
- SDWebImage repeating images in cell instead of waiting to load.
- Frustrating UIWebView Delegate Crash issue
- Can I create a UIContainerView programatically?
- Calculating bearing between two CLLocation points in Swift
- Can build iOS app via XCode without Apple Developer account?
- AVPlayer crash when resizing window during fullscreen while hotspotting
- Open URL Schemes in IOS