How can I resolve a red (moved) file in Xcode 5?
In Xcode 4 when you would move a file, you could resolve the new location of the file by clicking a button in the right menu, and selecting the new location through Finder.
In Xcode 5, there is no button in the right menu and I haven’t found any way to specify the new location of the file through right clicking the file, or the top menu bar options.
- App Store - Managing Availability of Your Apps' Previous Versions
- passing data using Notification,iphone
- How to make UINavigationBar Transparent in IOS 8?
- super init isn't called on all paths before returning from initializer
- Register device using test account on authorize.net iphone SDK?
- How to set image for bar button with swift?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How can I resolve a red (moved) file in Xcode 5?”
- Right click the file in Xcode and select “Show File Inspector”
- In the file inspector click the little folder icon next to the file path.
This will open a file dialog allowing you to update the file path.
Just delete the old one and add the moved one.
- How to include multiple Xcode projects in a master project
- Width and Height Equal to its superView using autolayout programmatically?
- How to determine if I have a pointer to released object?
- Open a ViewController from remote notification
- Why is changing my app's orientation dismissing my parent view controller after state restoration?
- Bootstrap Modal does not work on iOS devices
- Why does this Swift code leak memory, and how do I handle it?
- Saving an NSView to a png file?
- Objective-C Block type as return value
- Under what conditions is Apple's 'advertisingIdentifier' reset?
- symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6
- What is correct way to notify view controller from AppDelegate?
- memory leak when using CGImageCreateWithJPEGDataProvider
- Creating a constant dictionary object
- Swift: How to set a default Value of a UIPickerView with three components in Swift?