How can I resolve a red (moved) file in Xcode 5?
In Xcode 4 when you would move a file, you could resolve the new location of the file by clicking a button in the right menu, and selecting the new location through Finder.
In Xcode 5, there is no button in the right menu and I haven’t found any way to specify the new location of the file through right clicking the file, or the top menu bar options.
- uiwebview not resizing after changing orientation to landscape
- How to remove icon glare in XCode 5 / iOS 7?
- XCTest build errors for test target Xcode 5:
- Could not launch process launch failed: timed out waiting for app to launch
- Static Table Cells in NIB File
- iOS7 UISwitch its Event ValueChanged: Calling continuously is this Bug or what..?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How can I resolve a red (moved) file in Xcode 5?”
- Right click the file in Xcode and select “Show File Inspector”
- In the file inspector click the little folder icon next to the file path.
This will open a file dialog allowing you to update the file path.
Just delete the old one and add the moved one.
- xcode won't compile iOS apps, crashes when .xib or .storyboard files are opened
- Observer's completion handler not called, how to check in code
- Google maps polyline not rendering perfectly
- Why is my iPad mini not detecting in Xcode after updating it to iOS 7?
- rightBarButtonItem image not showing up
- Storyboard and xib use in same project
- How to use SearchBar for API's?
- function with multiple arguments
- Why do we have to do in Objective-C?
- Xcode 6 crashing when using Objective-C subproject inside Swift
- What is the purpose of 'Notes' under Document in XCode
- Core Animation, unexpected animated position and hitTest values
- Navigation controller custom transition animation
- HTTP Authentication in iPhone
- How do you update the app icons and launch images to support IOS 6 and 7 simultaneously?