How do I add files to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase with an Xcode4 Project Template
I’m working on an Xcode 4 project template and I’m struggling with controlling the files that get added to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase–header files get added that I do not want to be copied into the project bundle and a file that I do want to be copied does not appear in this list (a custom .framework file that contains both the static library and image resources).
It seems like Xcode automatically builds contents of this build phase from the Nodes section in the project template; if it’s a .framework, it automatically gets added to the linked libraries, if it’s a .m, it automatically gets added to compiled sources, and everything else gets added to the Copy Bundle Resources.
I’d be grateful for any direction on this one!
To clarify, I’m attempting to create an Xcode project template that, when used, creates a new Xcode project that includes the specified files from the template in the Copy Bundle Resources build phase.
- what method will called when we start to rotate device and after it finished
- UIWebView + Sharepoint + NTLM Auth - I get Stream is sending an event before being opened
- How to deleselect a row from UIPickerview
- Swift 3: Expression implicitly coerced from 'UIView?' to Any
- Zoom Images in Paged UIScrollView
- How to make POST NSURLRequest with 2 parameters?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do I add files to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase with an Xcode4 Project Template”
This should help. After the Class-Resources key-value pair, you can add files somehow. I couldn’t figure that out but I’m sure you can find it somewhere.
EDIT: Actually, i think an easier way is to in the Definition part, after the Path key, add a TargetIndices key (an array). With some experimenting you should be able to find out what value to put on one item of that array to put it in the Copy Bundle Resources build phase.
Yes, Xcode tries to manage this for you. If after adding a file, it did not did what you want, then change it. It’s guesses are “usually” correct “most” of the time. 🙂
- Set repeatInterval in local notification
- ObjC / iOS – Capitalize first letters of each word without modifying other letters
- open file from local file system with default application iOS
- Displaying a PDF with UIWebView Not Working
- Xcode — groups and targets
- Confused about Swift Array Declarations
- iOS touch event notifications (private API)
- “The Bonjour service could not be resolved.”
- Animate a point of a Bezier curve
- Name of Provisioning Profile used to sign an iPhone app?
- View is not updating after changing auto-layout constraints programmatically
- Invalid Signature – Code object is not signed at all
- iOS simulator looking fuzzy and pixelated
- Uploading archive error: “Missing iOS Distribution signing identity for …”
- NSURLSession lifecycle and basic authorization