How do I add files to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase with an Xcode4 Project Template
I’m working on an Xcode 4 project template and I’m struggling with controlling the files that get added to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase–header files get added that I do not want to be copied into the project bundle and a file that I do want to be copied does not appear in this list (a custom .framework file that contains both the static library and image resources).
It seems like Xcode automatically builds contents of this build phase from the Nodes section in the project template; if it’s a .framework, it automatically gets added to the linked libraries, if it’s a .m, it automatically gets added to compiled sources, and everything else gets added to the Copy Bundle Resources.
I’d be grateful for any direction on this one!
To clarify, I’m attempting to create an Xcode project template that, when used, creates a new Xcode project that includes the specified files from the template in the Copy Bundle Resources build phase.
- How to replace the company name in the template headers in Xcode?
- How to change entire copyright notice template for Xcode?
- How does Xcode know who the the project was “created by”?
- creating an XCode project with existing code
- How to edit an default Xcode template?
- New iPhone App - How to Choose which Xcode Template to Use?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do I add files to the Copy Bundle Resources build phase with an Xcode4 Project Template”
This should help. After the Class-Resources key-value pair, you can add files somehow. I couldn’t figure that out but I’m sure you can find it somewhere.
EDIT: Actually, i think an easier way is to in the Definition part, after the Path key, add a TargetIndices key (an array). With some experimenting you should be able to find out what value to put on one item of that array to put it in the Copy Bundle Resources build phase.
Yes, Xcode tries to manage this for you. If after adding a file, it did not did what you want, then change it. It’s guesses are “usually” correct “most” of the time. 🙂
- Why do the pages blink/flicker after transitions in my jQuery Mobile PhoneGap app on iOS?
- Adding a Symbolic Link in the Application Bundle
- Xcode full stack trace
- Cocoapods No such file to load Error
- Swift with iOS 5 deployment target
- Firebase 3.x – Facebook Login
- How can i tell if an object has a key value observer attached
- Youtube in iOS5 – done button Tapped
- Set padding for UITextField with UITextBorderStyleNone
- 100+ “Class implemented in both MapKit and VectorKit” warnings with Xcode 9.0.1 and above
- UIWebView throwing exception for
- Dial number in iOS really need confirmation?
- Which has faster performance indexesOfObjectsPassingTest or filteredArrayUsingPredicate?
- Objective-C – Expected identifier error
- Show Time in 12 and 24 hour format in UIDatepicker on the basis of app settings not on device Settings