How do I authenticate a Google user on the iPhone using GData?
I am new in iphone application. I want to make a simple application in which User can login from google and facebook. I have integrate API’s for both of them. I have also completed the facebook connection but I dont know how to validate the Google user with its API (Gdata).
Can anybody please help me for authentication of google account using iphone application.I just want to check wether user is valid google user or not that’s it. Please help me for that.
Thanks in advance..
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do I authenticate a Google user on the iPhone using GData?”
Google supports OpenID, though that is typically just used by websites.
There is also authentication for Google accounts called ClientLogin; the Objective-C GData library provides routines to authenticate via ClientLogin to a Google account for use with a specific Google service API.
What is it that your application will do for authenticated users that it would not do for unauthenticated users?
- Xcode: build and run for both iOS Simulator and Device in one step?
- Swift: Creating a factory function that takes a class type as a parameter, and outputs a constructor of that class
- iOS Keychain Security
- Swift UITesting error: Invalid escape sequence in literal. \U201c
- Optional binding of nil literal vs. variable that is nil in Swift
- Admob and Interstitial Ads with iOS9
- Pop animation is not working in first UINavigationController of UITabbarController
- Check whether a point is inside of a simple polygon
- Remove multiple indices from array in Swift
- How can I make OpenGL draw something using VBOs in XCODE?
- Convert the voice to text in iPhone
- How do I setup a second component with a UIPickerView
- Swift : Background Color fading animation (SpriteKit)
- How to mute/unmute audio when playing video using MPMoviePlayerController?
- How to add a double tap Gesture Recognizer in Swift