How do I change the color of the status bar in an iPhone app?
This question already has an answer here:
How to change Status Bar text color in iOS 7
- CGRectMake is not working with UIView
- Centering Label Vertically in UINavigationBar TitleView
- Swift: How to set UIScrollView contentSize height to height of contents?
- What kind of sarcastic error is this iOS?
- Relationship between UIVIew and CALayer regarding background image on iOS
- iOS :How to get Facebook Album Photo's Picker
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do I change the color of the status bar in an iPhone app?”
To change the navigation bar color:
navigationController!.navigationBar.barTintColor = UIColor.blueColor()
To change the text in the navigation bar:
navigationController!.navigationBar.titleTextAttributes = [NSForegroundColorAttributeName: UIColor.yellowColor()]
To change the status bar:
- Go to your info.plist and add the following key
View controller-based status bar appearanceand set the value to
- In you viewControllers viewDidload do set
UIApplication.sharedApplication().statusBarStyle = .LightContent
UIApplication.sharedApplication().statusBarStyle = .Default
- Write and read file with list NSDictonary swift
- Cropping an UIImage
- Infinite loop when overriding initWithCoder
- iOS: Deploy and run app on device through command-line without jailbreaking
- Need clarification on AnyObject in Swift
- registerForRemoteNotificationTypes: is not supported in iOS 8.0 and later
- In Swift how to call method with parameters on GCD main thread?
- how do I calculate heightForRowAtIndexPath when the cell is not even constructed yet?
- GSSendEvent – Inject Touch Event iOS
- Display table view when searchBar (from searchController) begin edited Swift
- “Invalid Signature, code object not signed at all” error
- Text Selection in WKWebView: WKSelectionGranularityCharacter
- GAITrackedViewController and UITableViewController
- how do I get a substring in iOS?
- ios store ^block in dictionary or array?