How do you remove links from UIWebView?
I’m using UIWebView on my iPhone application. How do I remove the links that ios put by it self. For example I have some double value and ios think it’s a phone number and highlighting it!
I try to disable the user interaction from the xib file. Didn’t help. Can someone help me.
- Cocoapods No such file to load Error
- Creating an image out of the ios surface and saving it
- Understanding multiplier in auto layout to use relative positioning
- How do I codesign a Swift app via the commandline?
- Unmodified iOS7 Apple GLPaint example blending issue
- Can't submit app to AppStore. “Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS”
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do you remove links from UIWebView?”
<head> of the html, you can put:
<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no">
Safari HTML Reference:
By default, Safari on iOS detects any string formatted like a phone
number and makes it a link that calls the number. Specifying
telephone=no disables this feature.
Or to unset this detection from a web view programatically using the dataDetectorTypes mask:
webView.dataDetectorTypes &= ~UIDataDetectorTypePhoneNumber;
Have you tried to change the dataDetectorTypes value ?
You can use this property to specify the types of data (phone numbers, http links, email address, and so on) that should be automatically converted to clickable URLs in the web view. When clicked, the web view opens the application responsible for handling the URL type and passes it the URL.
- UITextField text jumps when animating width constraint
- detecting if iPhone is in a dark room
- ACAccountStore Error 6 (ACErrorAccountNotFound) and 8
- Can I rotate a UIView without the black bars?
- Swift / how to call delegate with popViewController
- How to test Apple Push Notifications Feedback Service?
- MBProgressHUD to show label text in more than one line
- How to set initial values for NSUserDefault Keys?
- Get Bundle ID from a different target
- Is there another way of launching the Messages app in iOS? (for donations)
- iPhone: Error when using the FPPopover class when using it with a UIBarButtonItem
- How can you show the debugger console in “xcode 6”
- Passing data between segues without using PrepareForSegue
- The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains
- Is there a way to change the text position in UITabBar or UITabBarItem?