How do you turn off auto-capitalisation in HTML form fields in iOS?
By default, iOS’s keyboard sets the first letter in text form fields (including
type=email) to uppercase. (At least prior to iOS 5.)
Is there any way to disable this?
- Control text selection behavior in iOS Mobile Safari and/or UIWebView?
- How to save the content in UIWebView for faster loading on next launch?
- Mobile Safari/ iPhone Mail.app HTML design issues: prevent autolinking and styling auto-links (dates, addresses, etc.)
- How do I remove the blue styling of telephone numbers on iPhone/iOS?
- Cordova/Phonegap 3.4.0 iOS 7.1 - Keyboard / Web View issue
- Uiview scroll with webview
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How do you turn off auto-capitalisation in HTML form fields in iOS?”
Since iOS 5,
type="email" has auto-capitalization disabled automatically, so you simply need:
For other input types, there are attributes available that do what they say:
<input type="text" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="none">
If for some reason you want to support iOS prior to version 5, use this for
<input type="email" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="none">
- iOS Documentation
- Controlling which iOS keyboard is shown
you can use this attribute autocapitalize=”none” in each input
- Use storyboards in a project which has .xib files- iPhone
- Checking Memory Usage While Application is Running
- Why is Swift compile time so slow?
- Super slow lag/delay on initial keyboard animation of UITextField
- Removing new line characters from NSString
- UICollectionView Select and Deselect issue
- Add a button to hide keyboard
- Change XMPPPresence to Away/Busy/Invisible
- I deleted the Localizations in Xcode, then I cannot add any Localizations back
- Regular Expression splitting up of NSString – iOS
- : message sent to deallocated instance
- Building an app with an electronic signature feature for ios possibly using mono touch?
- How to develop or migrate apps for iPhone 5 screen resolution?
- Cordova trying to dial telephone number
- Is PhoneGap on iOS hard coded to load www/index.html?