How make the splash screen last longer in a xCode project?
Displaying splash screen for longer than default seconds
I am developing a simple game from an open source xcode project.
I am a complete beginner in xcode, and I don’t know anything.
The splash screen lasts while the game is loading, but the game is so simple that the splash sscreen stays on the screen about half a second.
I don’t want that, I would like it to stay for about 5 seconds.
- Programmatically Checking if a Passcode Lock is Set
- iPad testing of PhoneGap application - issues in main method
- Batch optimization of PNGs for iphone/ipad display as xcode does
- How to get Current EST time IOS Swift
- how to distinguish on iOS volume button clicked from setting it by a software
- Launch app on iPad in 2x mode with iOS 7
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How make the splash screen last longer in a xCode project?”
You should no delay the splash screen, since it’s not splash screen. it’s place holder for the app while is it loading.
If you read the Apple HIG you will read that delaying it is not allowed.
If you think that following these guidelines will result in a plain,
boring launch image, you’re right. Remember, the launch image is not
meant to provide an opportunity for artistic expression; it is solely
intended to enhance the user’s perception of your app as quick to
launch and immediately ready for use.
Duplicate of: Displaying splash screen for longer than default seconds
You don’t need the splashscreen to last longer. You need to make a UIViewController which shows the splashscreen a little longer. You can also show the user what your app is doing (the loading stuff) then, which fits better in the Apple way of thinking.
Render same loading screen from code at launch till ur loading completes.
- Reorder cells of UICollectionView
- If a subclass refers to a superclass ivar, synthesizing an unrelated property fails
- Update Firebase multi-location with error: Path is an ancestor of Path. Swift
- (Swift) – How to get a value of variable which is inside a function
- iOS prevent subview of tableview from scrolling with tableview
- Button text reverts when tapped
- Value Passing In Jquery from one html class to other html class in PhoneGap
- MDM OTA: Last profile in iDevice enrollment
- Can OpenSSL be bundled for wget wrapper app to reference in Xcode project?
- Set the title of Navigation Bar created in Interface Builder
- Shared UITableViewDelegate
- KVO broken in iOS 9.3
- Adding two Table Views to the main View in Xcode
- Switch in Swift – Case label in a switch should have at least one executable statement
- cant get the uitextview height dynamically correct