how to add a library to xcode
this has been asked plenty of times, but I always find them hard to follow. Its quite simple.
How do you add a library and/or framework to xcode and/ or your xcode project. I need all the steps between downloading the library, to typing the #include in the code. But I also need some context behind each step, other wise it won’t stick in my mind and I’ll back here in a week. Bear in mind I have an limited understanding of the xcode development environment. Thanks in advance.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to add a library to xcode”
Follow the screenshots and you are good to go
- App store approval with modified UISegmentedControl
- iOS 4.2 – Return to app after phone call
- Class has no initializers Swift
- How to remove whitespace from right end of NSString?
- Change string color with NSAttributedString?
- How do I dynamically resize a static UITableViewCell?
- How to create a PDF in Swift with Cocoa (Mac)
- Core Data + NSFetchedResultsController in SWIFT
- what does Error “Thread 1:EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (code=EXC_I386_INVOP, subcode=0x0)” mean?
- How to dispatch code blocks to the same thread in iOS?
- How to programmatically use iOS voice synthesizers? (text to speech)
- Default argument not permitted in a tuple type when defining function type
- Class methods which create new instances
- Loading a XIB file to a UIView Swift
- How can I make my web app iPhone 5 compatible?