How to add copyright information to a Nib file?
I’ve just finished a total re-write  of one of Apple’s example applications and I am going to release my code as source only on GitHub, under a BSD license.
Adding the BSD license text to the .h and .m files is easy, and I can add copyright information to the .png assets that I will be including, but I am stumped as to how I can add the requisite license information to the xib files. XCode regenerates the files after an edit, so anything manually added to an xml comment will be stripped off.
I’d like to add the license to the nib files for completeness but I am not hung up on doing it – so can anyone offer any advice?
 The App was AccelerometerGraph and the re-write included displaying each accelerometer channel on a separate graph, providing additional signal inputs (sine, step and impulse) as well as additional filters (Butterworth 1st and 2nd order low high and bandpass).
- How to avoid Xcode gratuitous edits to storyboard files?
- What is the difference between a .xib file and a .storyboard?
- How to make UILabel contents non localizible when genetating string via ibtool?
- Connecting actions works. Connecting outlets doesn't
- Which is more efficient way? StoryBoard or XIB?
- iOS - a NIB's view used across storyboards (for design & animation logic)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to add copyright information to a Nib file?”
I don’t think that there is something you can do on
xib level since even the IB inspector doesn’t have any associated fields that you can edit for this. One solution though could be to add an
NSObject in your
xib (at root level), name it
Copyright (or whatever) and add your information on the
Notes field (identity inspector).
Now if don’t want to add a new object in your
xib just to hold this information, you could just add your copyright notice into the
File's Owner notes field. Either way, the information will be included in the xml.
I know it’s a bit of a hack but it’s just an idea. If anyone though can think of a more proper way for achieving this I would be glad to know as well.
- gradient direction from left to right
- iOS 8 gps not enabled
- Passing Data between View Controllers
- Swift EXC_BREAKPOINT when assigning viewcontroller to variable in prepareForSegue
- Best option for streaming data between iPhones
- NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Could not load NIB in bundle: 'NSBundle
- Loading screen for data-intensive view
- How can I animate the movement of a view or image along a curved path?
- How to show/hide UIPopoverController using a single button with a single action method
- Cannot Initialise Variable for type Unsafepointer Swift 3.0 conversion
- Should self be captured as strong in a UIAlertAction's handler?
- iOS 6 – Distinguishing between iPhone 5 and other devices?
- NSPredicateEditor & NSExpression – Can the display be different than the value for the predicate?
- Why does a previously working Xcode project hang up in Xcode 7 when presenting a new UITableviewController Subclass?
- How do I reference the detailViewController on an iPad that is using a splitViewController