How to add copyright information to a Nib file?
I’ve just finished a total re-write  of one of Apple’s example applications and I am going to release my code as source only on GitHub, under a BSD license.
Adding the BSD license text to the .h and .m files is easy, and I can add copyright information to the .png assets that I will be including, but I am stumped as to how I can add the requisite license information to the xib files. XCode regenerates the files after an edit, so anything manually added to an xml comment will be stripped off.
I’d like to add the license to the nib files for completeness but I am not hung up on doing it – so can anyone offer any advice?
 The App was AccelerometerGraph and the re-write included displaying each accelerometer channel on a separate graph, providing additional signal inputs (sine, step and impulse) as well as additional filters (Butterworth 1st and 2nd order low high and bandpass).
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to add copyright information to a Nib file?”
I don’t think that there is something you can do on
xib level since even the IB inspector doesn’t have any associated fields that you can edit for this. One solution though could be to add an
NSObject in your
xib (at root level), name it
Copyright (or whatever) and add your information on the
Notes field (identity inspector).
Now if don’t want to add a new object in your
xib just to hold this information, you could just add your copyright notice into the
File's Owner notes field. Either way, the information will be included in the xml.
I know it’s a bit of a hack but it’s just an idea. If anyone though can think of a more proper way for achieving this I would be glad to know as well.
- 403 Error: disallowed_useragent
- Custom Rounding corners on UIView
- ios capturing image using AVFramework
- how to change uilabel text size in different iPhones
- List all subclasses of one class
- RestKit/RestKit.h file not found error – version 0.10.0
- When to use UIKIT_EXTERN vs just extern
- How to use a function from the view controller in the app delegate?
- Where is the Run Script and Build Phase in Xcode 8?
- How can I reset sandboxed in-app purchases on iOS for testing?
- Enum case switch not found in type
- Getting only white screenshot
- UIColor colorWithRed:green:blue: always produces black
- UIRefreshController Ending Animation Issue
- How to check whether a string contains white spaces