how to add in app purchase in my application
I want to use in app purchase application in my application but i have no more knowledge how to do this.
any body help me how to do and where is source code is available. give me link or code.
- Get the password from the webservices url and access through that password
- Storing keys in KeyChain with KeyChainItemWrapper
- iOS app non-retina and retina images concept
- HTTP Authentication in iPhone
- switch between portrait and landscape
- Passing NSMutableArray from Modal View Controller to Parent View
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to add in app purchase in my application”
Here are a bunch of links:
- In App Purchase Programming Guide
- StoreKit framework reference
- UrbanAirship.com (A site that offers a more convenient API than StoreKit)
- The One Resource
There is the full set of articles how to do it with good explanation. This should be good for starting:
- All About In-App Purchases Part 1: Displaying Store Items
- All About In-App Purchases Part 2: Selling The Goods
- All About In-App Purchases Part 3: Anti-Piracy Measures
- All About In-App Purchases Part 4: iTunes Connect
I found this interesting article giving 5 tips if you want to add in-app purchase
- TIP 1 – Let the user win coins
- TIP 2 – Give the user Bonus Coins
- TIP 3 – Make Every Purchase a Reason to Purchase More
- TIP 4 – Implement at least two currencies
- TIP 5 – Make an Evolving Store
- fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value in Swift
- iOS light linen background?
- How can I sort an NSArray containing NSDictionaries?
- Writing handler for UIAlertAction
- Audio playback progress as UISlider in Swift
- Table view cell expanding in IOS 7
- NSFetchedResultsController with relationship not updating
- iOS: How to save a video in your directory and play it afterwards?
- Underscore prefix on property name?
- Base64Transcoder.m duplicate symbols
- UIView vertical flip animation
- Upload tasks from NSData are not supported in background sessions
- Cast closures/blocks
- iOS 10 Save to Camera Roll Bug/Crash
- Drawrect with CGBitmapContext is too slow