How to calculate speed of our car using iphone
For my application I want to calculate my car/bike speed using iphone. How can i do that? Ideally, it should run continuously in the background.
- How can I evaluate the GPS signal strength? (iPhone)
- How add polyline in mapView
- Replace blue dot in GMSMapView by an arrow - Swift
- Calculating Distance between two coordinates using CLLocation
- didUpdateLocations not called
- didFailWithError: Error Domain=kCLErrorDomain Code=0 “The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCLErrorDomain error 0.)”
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to calculate speed of our car using iphone”
CLLocation includes a speed property that will give you the current speed of the device. (Note the comment about the accuracy at that link.)
To get the user’s current location, follow the steps in the Location Awareness Programming Guide, under “Getting the User’s Current Location”.
Finally, to enable location updates in the background, see Receiving Location Events in the Background in the iOS Application Programming Guide.
the only way i can think of is thru GPS. the accelerometer is out. but im not sure if enough information is provided thru “GPS API”.
- ZBar with iOS7 and XCode5 compiling error libzbar.a architecture
- How to locate the entitlements plist file in an XCode 6.3 iOS project
- Creating a horizontal scrolling collectionview in Swift
- updatesearchresultsforsearchcontroller not called
- iOS – Ask to enable push notifications after initial decline
- How do you add a global breakpoint in XCode 4?
- How do I display the CFBundleShortVersionString in my LaunchStoryboard?
- iOS: How to generate a video file via images/audio?
- How to iterate JSON object in ios
- Saving 2 UIImages to one while saving rotation, resize info and its quality
- How can I animate the movement of a view or image along a curved path?
- Get index of object in array to look up corresponding object in other array
- Xcode Includes .xib files that have been deleted!
- Animate UIButton state change
- Swift: Collection View not adjusting correctly to change in size