How to calculate speed of our car using iphone
For my application I want to calculate my car/bike speed using iphone. How can i do that? Ideally, it should run continuously in the background.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to calculate speed of our car using iphone”
CLLocation includes a speed property that will give you the current speed of the device. (Note the comment about the accuracy at that link.)
To get the user’s current location, follow the steps in the Location Awareness Programming Guide, under “Getting the User’s Current Location”.
Finally, to enable location updates in the background, see Receiving Location Events in the Background in the iOS Application Programming Guide.
the only way i can think of is thru GPS. the accelerometer is out. but im not sure if enough information is provided thru “GPS API”.
- Background time issue for Bluetooth LE app for Iphone 4s
- create an attributed string out of plain (Android formatted) text in swift for iOS
- Swift – 'sharedApplication is unavailable.' Use view controller based solutions where appropriate instead
- Compiling simple Hello World program on OS X via command line
- Setting mask layer on UITableViewCell's subview overrides Auto Layout constraints
- After NavigationBar Hide on Swipe, Cells appear between HeaderCell & Status Bar for a second
- XCode and updated SVN
- UIStackView “Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints” on “squished” hidden views
- obtain data from UITextField in UITableViewCell
- Open file in another app
- Mac SDK: using latest SDK but ensuring backwards compatibility with earlier deployment target
- Older SDK disappeared after installing new Xcode version
- secure pdf : locked/uneditable to prevent changes after generating from iOS device
- Generating a random default screen on iOS
- AVAudioPlayer error loading file