- Xcode 6.1: file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386)
- Temporary file path using swift
- Building pure Swift Cocoa Touch Framework
- Best way to remove from NSMutableArray while iterating?
- Missing keyUp events on meaningful key combinations (e.g. “Select till beginning of line”)
- Constants in Objective-C
This is documented at developer.apple.com.
If you wanna do it in iPhone apps, you would need to do a trick with the UIWebViewDelegate method shouldStartLoadWithRequest:
This api http://code.google.com/p/jsbridge-to-cocoa/ does it for you. It is very lightweight.
First make sure you have your webview as the setFrameLoadDelegate:
You need to tell the webview to watch for a specific object as soon as it’s loaded:
Then the business of the communication:
Full project proof of concept file:
- Mapview not displaying Title or subtitle from pin annotation
- iPad: file was built for armv7 which is not the architecture being linked (arm64)
- Xcode 6 iOS Simulator (iPad2, iPhone5) now Release Mode now running x86_64. Debug i386
- iOS dismiss UIAlertView beforing showing another
- Why don't iOS framework dependencies need to be explicitly linked to a static library project or framework project when they do for an app project?
- How do I convert HTML NSData to an NSString?
- CLLocation Manager in Swift to get Location of User
- Objective-C – Convert an image to icns
- iOS – Getting expiration time of in-app subscription purchases
- Self in init params
- Video rotated after applying AVVideoComposition
- How do I use NSTimer?
- Programmatically Setting UITabBar Titles
- UIApplication.sharedApplication().delegate as AppDelegate causes EXC_BAD_ACCESS using it on swift unit test
- Launch Apple Mail App from within my own App?