- Prevent grey overlay on touchstart in mobile Safari/Webview
- Layering Cocoa WebView - Drawing on top?
- Remove 3 pixels in iOS/WebKit textarea
- iOS5 Images disappear when scrolling with webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch
- Webkit animation is leaving junk pixels behind on the screen
- Cocoa webview UserAgent “webkit-legacy” issue
This is documented at developer.apple.com.
If you wanna do it in iPhone apps, you would need to do a trick with the UIWebViewDelegate method shouldStartLoadWithRequest:
This api http://code.google.com/p/jsbridge-to-cocoa/ does it for you. It is very lightweight.
First make sure you have your webview as the setFrameLoadDelegate:
You need to tell the webview to watch for a specific object as soon as it’s loaded:
Then the business of the communication:
Full project proof of concept file:
- Can Objective C determine the caller object reference at runtime (reflection)?
- how do i add html page in my iphone xcode project?
- Developing a client-server iphone app
- Calling delegate method, unrecognized selector because sending to wrong object
- UIBarButtonItem: target-action not working?
- Is it possible to set UIView border properties from interface builder?
- How to write generic factory method in swift?
- Xcode Error Retrieving Developer Info?
- Xcode Error with Crash Symbol Upload: symbolFileUploadLocation: The caller does not have permission
- UIDatePicker locale does nothing?
- How to filter the multiple selected values from an array and load it to other uitableview from a uibutton
- Forcing orientation change
- Ignore all warnings in a specific file using LLVM/Clang
- How to rearrange table after deleting first row in sqlite?
- iOS and mutable IBOutletCollections