How to change the app preference settings through code?
I have listed my app in the device setting app.Now I can change my app settings through the device app settings app.
Now what I am trying to do is the reverse.
I am trying to make a app so that it can itself change its preferences in the device settings app if I change the preferences of my app from within the app.
Any ideas Friends,
Thank You All.
- Sprite Kit and bitmap fonts
- How to disable iPhone 6 native resolution?
- Cocos2d-x: How to port a Cocos2d-x project developed with XCode to Android (via Eclipse)?
- How can I add a font to my Cocos2D iOS project and use it with a CCLabelTTF?
- How can I determine programmatically that my app is running on an iPhone, iPad or iPhone 4?
- Getting absolute position of CCSprite in cocos2d
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to change the app preference settings through code?”
Nice and simple:
[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] setBool:YES forKey:@"MyPreferenceKey"];
NSUserDefaults includes convenience methods for setting ints, floats, strings, and so on. You can also just use -setValue:forKey:.
When you change a value in your app using
NSUserDefaults, the setting well change in the Settings app, too.
- How can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKit
- Code Sign Error not finding team ID during Cordova build ios
- prepareForSegue equivalent in WatchKit
- Get class name of object as string in Swift
- What's the difference between outlet and referencing outlet in a simple sentence?
- Objective-C UILabel as HyperLink
- Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.0' – StickerPackExtension requires a development team error
- Why are my crash reports not symbolicated?
- Real TIme Image Processing (OCR)
- 2 UITableViews in one UIView
- uitableview headerViewForSection: always returns nil
- Unary operator ++ cannot be applied to an operand of type Int
- Custom MKAnnotation Image goes back to default when I attempt to drag
- How to change the default delete button in a table view cell in Swift?