How to compile the FFTW libraries with correct architecture?
I followed the script on Compiling fftw-3.3.4.
But I am getting all the libraries of architecture x86_64. Thats why I cannot lipo them. ( libfftw3f_armv7.a, libfftw3f_x86_64.a, libfftw3f_arm64.a, libfftw3f_i386.a)
So any idea how to update this script to get the correct architecture?
P.s., by config. :
./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin --target=arm-apple-darwin --enable-float --enable-neon
I am getting the error :
configure: error: Need a version of gcc with -mfpu=neon
So I just delete –enable-neon and it works. Is it a mistake?
Thanks a lot.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to compile the FFTW libraries with correct architecture?”
I wanted to delete my Question. But then I saw that somebody has it as a favorite question so maybe he has the same “stupid” mistake like me.
I was getting all the libraries of architecture x86_64 because I was making a stupid mistake. It tokes all this time to find it. I was adding
configure. So thats why this scrip was not working correctly .
- Class variables not yet supported
- Change iOS 11 large title color
- Xcode stuck at “Your application is being uploaded”
- How to implement php's openssl_encrypt() method in iOS Objective-C?
- Xcode4.5 assembler fails to compile files that Xcode4.4 handled perfectly
- How many way are there to do CRUD operation in SQLite Swift?
- Format UITextField text without having cursor move to the end
- Press-and-hold button for “repeat fire”
- UIButton touch is delayed when in UIScrollView
- libCordova.a file missing in PhoneGap 2.9
- iTunes Connect rejects my binary because I used a pre-release version of the SDK, what should I do?
- Searching for a value in an unknown NSMutableArray depth
- Linking libuv library in XCode
- What's the difference between all 4 methods for deployment in Xcode?
- How to save text field value in uicollectionviewcell