How to convert a view-based iOS project an universal build?
I have a view-based iOS cocoa touch application built and is running on iPhone.
Now I need to convert it as an universal application in order to run that on both iPhone and iPad.
I dont know how to change a view-based as an universal build application.
How can I convert it?
- How to post images on facebook wall on a single button click from an iPhone app
- How do you add multi-line text to a UIButton?
- Timer: how to remain timer active in Background
- Display UIMenuController in editingDidBegin of a UITextField
- Detecting UITableView scrolling
- How can I connect iPhone and web service and get XML data?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to convert a view-based iOS project an universal build?”
Open the project in Xcode. Under the Targets menu (in Groups & Files), right click on your app. Select “Upgrade current target for iPad…”.
- Understanding @Protocols in Objective-C
- Download file from server using Swift
- Textured Line in CG
- xcode 6 object library is empty (no matches)
- App crash only on iPhone Device and not in Simulator
- How to create an empty array in Swift?
- Are namespace collisions really an issue in Objective-C?
- Automatic Preferred Max Layout Width is not available on iOS versions prior to 8.0
- iOS 7: Cannot connect to IBOutlets, probably because I'm using UITableViewController
- SDL in XCode 4.3.2 SDLMain.o undefined symbols
- Check Internet connection availability?
- How retrieve an index of an NSArray using a NSPredicate?
- User made from Realm object has same Primary Key Realm
- local native-iOS time-hack proof background count-down timer
- target overrides the FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS build settings