How to convert NSString to ASCII value from String Value
if i have string value as
a it should display as
65 and if it is
b it should display ASCII equivalent
66 so on anyone please do help!!!!
- How can we post ASCII art on Facebook wall?
- Converting to Char/String from Ascii Int in Swift
- Changing value of character using ascii value in swift
- how do i convert a hex string to its unicode ascii equivalent in swift?
- Convert Hex String to ASCII Format
- How to deal with a user input string that gives an “unprintable ascii character found in source file” error when pasted into Xcode?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to convert NSString to ASCII value from String Value”
NSString *string = @"A"; int asc = [string characterAtIndex:0];
- xcode A device with number already exists on this team.
- How to unwind through multiple views without displaying intermediate views
- xcode: Using a UIImageView subclass with NSTimers
- Add a done button to the top of the keyboard
- Capturing Screen
- Cocos2d-x: How to port a Cocos2d-x project developed with XCode to Android (via Eclipse)?
- How to add .gitignore file into Xcode project
- Auto Layout center UIView above another UIView at its center
- How to disable take photo on file input iOS 6
- Make Swift Cocoa app launch on startup on OS X 10.11
- Swift native base class or NSObject
- iOS 9 `-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch` and `overflow: scroll` breaks scrolling capability
- Check supported architectures of framework in Objective C
- What do horizontalAccuracy and verticalAccuracy of a CLLocation refer to?
- Red dot next to app title?