How to correctly set alpha of UIView?
UIView with lots of subviews (UILabel, UITextView, etc.).
If a set alpha 0.6 to main view all the subviews takes this alpha.
How to set alpha separately of main view?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to correctly set alpha of UIView?”
[view setBackgroundColor:[[UIColor clearColor] colorWithAlphaComponent:0.5]]; //try this.. dont try to set alpha of UIView and also your subviews will not affect
myView.layer.shouldRasterize = YES
This will make it use
group opacity and everything should composite as you’d expect.
- An App ID with Identifier 'com.example.app.extention' is not available. Please enter a different string
- Unity iOS Build size is way big
- NSDiacriticInsensitivePredicateOption not supported by Realm
- How to add subview inside main view in Swift
- Generics in Swift – “Generic parameter 'T' could not be inferred
- Calling Method From Another UIViewController Has No Visible Effect
- ObjC ARC contraction (clang crash)
- Why UnsafeRawPointer shows different result when function signatures differs in Swift?
- iOS 7 Simulator on Mac doesn't work with custom location (Also doesn't ask permission)
- Sending images with iOS 8 custom keyboard?
- iOS: Best practices for a “one-way” navigation controller?
- cast of Objective-C pointer type 'NSString *' to C pointer type 'CFStringRef' (aka 'const struct __CFString *') requires a bridged cast
- Simple libxml2 HTML parsing example, using Objective-c, Xcode, and HTMLparser.h
- Xcode: “The document could not be saved. You don’t have permission.”
- ARC unavailable methods in Swift