how to create a button in uiview programmatically in iphone
In my iPhone application, how to add next and previous buttons in uiview programmatically?
- iOS: How to access the `UIKeyboard`?
- How to determine which part of an nsstring fits into a rect?
- How Do I Force Redrawing (drawRect) of a SubView When it Changes Dimensions?
- UIActionSheet is not showing separator on the last item on iOS 7 GM
- 'sizeWithFont:constrainedToSize:lineBreakMode:'is deprecated:
- On iOS, if a superview's userInteractionEnabled is NO, then all subviews are disabled as well?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to create a button in uiview programmatically in iphone”
You can create dynamic buttons using the following code
UIButton *but=[UIButton buttonWithType:UIButtonTypeRoundedRect]; but.frame= CGRectMake(200, 15, 15, 15); [but setTitle:@"Ok" forState:UIControlStateNormal]; [but addTarget:self action:@selector(buttonAction) forControlEvents:UIControlEventTouchUpInside]; [self.view addSubview:but];
- Crash using Aggregate Operation: “ALL” in a Core Data iOS Application
- Does File Attribute contain millisecond? Objective -c
- Is it safe to use isKindOfClass: against an NSString instance to determine type?
- Access Asset Catalog programmatically
- Getting full access to DynamoDB from my ios app using AWS Cognito Developer Identities
- Pan gesture interferes with scroll
- How to make subscripts and superscripts using NSAttributedString?
- Importing an Objective-C RSA public key into c# RSACryptoServiceProvider
- Add same subview multiple times to view
- Xcode 6 Beta not compiling
- How to know when multiple web calls have ended, to call completion
- Inconsistent behavior of openParentApplication in my WatchKit App
- Upload image on webserver through JSON in ios using PHP
- Use Adobe Reader to open a PDF from own app using WebViewController
- Perform a task (in iOS) after animation has finished