How to create atlas for SpriteKit
How to create atlas for SpriteKit ?
I tried to transfer all my images to some folder and give it extension. At result folder will called “somefolder.atlas” . Is it right way to use it ?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to create atlas for SpriteKit”
Sounds correct. Make sure you also enable atlas generation in Xcode settings (check out the official documentation about this, with step-by-step pictures).
Then, supposing your atlas folder is named “somefolder.atlas” and it contains a file “1.png”, you would do something like this:
SKTextureAtlas *atlas = [SKTextureAtlas atlasNamed:@"somefolder"]; SKTexture *texture = [atlas textureNamed:@"1"]; SKSpriteNode *sprite = [SKSpriteNode spriteWithTexture:texture];
- I just want to open MS Outlook app and see mailto screen using URL Scheme at iOS
- what is difference between alloc and allocWithZone:?
- Remove Special Characters in NSString
- What's the difference and use of categories and inheritance?
- Inserting a string at a specified line in text file using objective c
- Force Landscape iOS 6
- Incorrect Keyboard Extension height after rotation
- How to get device descriptor and configuration descriptor of usb device in Mac?
- CSS Dynamic Navigation with Hover – How Do I make it work in iOS Safari?
- iOS Development: How can I prevent an iPad from running a universal app in iPad mode?
- Help in padding numerical strings
- Parse Cloud – LiveQueries – iOS Client doesn't work
- Insert UITableView row without ANY animation
- CVCalendar Setup
- Scale affine transformation scaling differently on iOS7 and iOS8/iOS9 in Swift