How to create Named colors in Interface Builder?
How do I setup & use custom named colors in Interface Builder?
- Delete an asset (picture or video) from IPhone in IOS
- How to change texture format to RGBA4444 for Sprite Atlas created in assets.xassets
- Access Asset Catalog programmatically
- Custom image assets for use in the App Store
- Image Assets catalog doesnt recognise retina 4 photos in xCode5
- Asset Catalogs in resource bundles
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to create Named colors in Interface Builder?”
In Xcode9 you can add “New Color Set” to .xcassets files, where you can set rgba values or use IB’s color picker.
Then you can use that newly defined color from Interface Builder’s color picker, it appears under the Named Colors section.
Or you can use it from code like
As for now, Xcode9 beta 1 does not support using string literal color names as UIColor (like it works with UIImages), but I hope it will work in a later release.
Unfortunatelly it’s only available for iOS11 and later.
- Create image from RGB data?
- UITapGestureRecognizer – make it work on touch down, not touch up?
- What is the meaning of “Localization native development region” entry in info.plist?
- Update RestKit 'lcl_RK.h' file not found in RKLog.h
- iOS Phonegap Infinite Dialog error when running application?
- iOS Capture “screenshot” of camera controller
- Gradient along MKPolyLineView ( MKPolylineRenderer )
- IOS perform segue from tab bar item
- MKDirections calculateETAWithCompletionHandler executing with delay Swift 2.0
- UICollectionView: One Row or Column
- How do I delete a file in my apps documents directory?
- how to use values returned by Swift function
- How do I search using the Google Maps API?
- How to print a NSInteger value from an NSManagedObject using NSLog
- How to send silent push to iOS via Google Cloud Messaging