How to create selector with multiple argument in swift
Hello it may be silly question but i want to know how to create selector with multiple argument like in Objective C
[myButton addTarget:self action: @selector(buttonTapped:data:), forControlEvents:UIControlStateNormal]
i am not able to create this kind of selector in Swift can anybody out there to help me in this.
Many Thanks in advance
- How to use SCNetworkReachability in Swift
- Update the constant property of a constraint programmatically in Swift?
- What does <> (angle brackets) do on class names in swift?
- How do I find the number of days in given month and year using swift
- Adding swift file to new view controller in xCode? (easy)
- How to instantiate class and init from string in Swift?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to create selector with multiple argument in swift”
This worked for me:
- Add image on tabbar programatically in xcode 4.2
- OpenCV on iOS – GPU usage?
- Refresh view after UIBarButtonItem is clicked
- iOS Autolayout – Frame size not set in viewDidLayoutSubviews
- How to recognize swipe in all 4 directions?
- ld: file not found: linker command failed with exit code 1
- iPhone MKMapView – MKPolygon Issues
- Build not visible in itunes connect
- Most efficient way to iterate over all the chars in an NSString
- Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'CALayerInvalidGeometry', reason: 'CALayer bounds contains NaN: '
- Case insensitive comparison NSString
- How to use Crashlytics with iOS / OS X today view extensions?
- Updating label takes too long (swift)
- Swift – Integrate GameCenter to use leaderboards
- Swift- custom UITableViewCell delegate to UIViewController only one protocol works