How to create selector with multiple argument in swift
Hello it may be silly question but i want to know how to create selector with multiple argument like in Objective C
[myButton addTarget:self action: @selector(buttonTapped:data:), forControlEvents:UIControlStateNormal]
i am not able to create this kind of selector in Swift can anybody out there to help me in this.
Many Thanks in advance
- No architectures to compile for (ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=YES, active arch=armv7, VALID_ARCHS=armv6 i386)
- Can category methods be overridden? IOS
- Swift - How do you DECIDE the optimal “Deployment Target” for your iOS app
- Is it possible to find the file extension of a UIImage ?
- Logging Method signature using swift
- Generic UITableView keyboard resizing algorithm
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to create selector with multiple argument in swift”
This worked for me:
- Set UIButton title UILabel font size programmatically
- How to make a UIView focusable using the focus engine on Apple TV
- Tips for an iOS developer to learn Mac programming?
- Is History API broken on iOS? (Location bar doesn't update on pushState)
- How can I go back to the initial view controller in Swift?
- Error when call In App Purchase – swift
- Missing certificates and keys in the keychain while using Jenkins/Hudson as Continuous Integration for iOS and Mac development
- Xcode Hide white status bar ios 10
- What if I want to assign a property to itself?
- FBSDKAppInviteDialog in Facebook iOS SDK version 4.0.1 invite successfully sent, but no notifications received
- App crashes while loading with error in main.m
- Show UISearchController's SearchResultsController on SearchBar Tap
- Disable bounce effect in UIPageViewController
- ios GPUImage,bad result of image processing with small-size images?
- invalid breakpoint with xcode 4.3