How to debug webite for ios.iphone with windows PC
My client website working ok on all devices but having problem with Iphone.
I tried to debug website for iPhone with google chrome inspect element mobile tool, but it not help because chrome mobile tool not appears the issue which my client talking about
Can anyone help me how can I debug website for iPhone with window PC
Thanks for help
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to debug webite for ios.iphone with windows PC”
I’ve been using WebIDE. It’s a Firefox add-on that enables you to connect the Firefox Developer Tools to a number of other browsers, including Firefox for Android, Chrome on Android, and Safari on iOS.
You’ll need Firefox 37+ or the developer edition. You can find instructions here (MDN)
and here (More to the point)
It’s not working (at least for me) with the latests version of iOS (it did work with iOS 8). It does connect, but it doesn’t see the pages you are navigating in your device.
You can use Web Inspector Tool in Safari.
- Open website in Safari browser in your iPhone.
- Now connect your iPhone with Mac.
- Open Safari Browser on Mac/Windows.
- In Menu Bar of Safari select Develop -> Your iPhone Device name -> Web Page to debug. This will open Debug inspector and show all your webpages .you can debug it easily.
As shown in fig:
If Develop menu is not available you can enable it from Preferences -> Advance and check Show Develop menu.
- Getting autocomplete to work in swift
- UINavigationController: Simplest Example
- Convert distance on MKMapView to distance for UIView
- NSTimer() – timer.invalidate not working on a simple stopwatch?
- How to Create a CGSize in Swift?
- Creating an Objective-C equivalent Getter and Setter in Swift
- Health Device Profile (HDP) support in iOS
- Is prepareForSegue right way of passing value between view controllers
- UIImageView, setClipsToBounds and how my images are losing their head
- Is there a way to “auto detect” the encoding of a resource when loading it using stringFromContentsOfURL?
- How to use Superpowered lib in Swift project
- Facebook SDK for iOS Access Token Issue
- iOS 7 Table view fail to auto adjust content inset
- How to check for an active Internet connection on iOS or OSX?