How to delete a class from realm file
My default Realm has several classes. I want to completely remove all references and delete all data for one of the classes. How can I do this? When I remove the class from my application, the class is still listed when I open the file in Realm Browser.
- HealthKit crashing when pulling heart rate on second call after working on first call even when not running any code
- Handling class initialization failure in Swift extension
- Getting Current Time of a Video (Player - Swift)
- Setting device orientation in Swift iOS
- Swift iOS Client Certificate Authentication
- Assure Delivery Of UILocalNotification on correct time ios
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to delete a class from realm file”
To completely remove a class from your Realm file you’ll want to do two things:
- Remove the class from your application.
- Have your migration block call
Migration.deleteData(_:)to remove all references to the class from the Realm.
- Peer to peer android and iOS with Wifi direct (multipeer connectivity?)
- “Apps that include an arm64 are required to include to include both armv7 and armv7s architecture” Error in applicaiton loader
- Xcode 6 Storyboard Unwind Segue with Swift Not Connecting to Exit
- Is there a way to log all the property values of an Objective-C instance
- Reorder cells of UICollectionView
- UILabel text to fill in the frame width
- popViewControllerAnimated: custom transition animation?
- Swift Facebook Login
- Max Image Width and Height in Xcode?
- linguistic meaning of 'let' variable in programming
- Adding a custom subview (created in a xib) to a view controller's view – What am I doing wrong
- UITableViewCell expand on click
- Read and write data from text file
- How do I programmatically set device orientation in iOS7?
- How to access clipboard data programmatically ?