How to delete a class from realm file
My default Realm has several classes. I want to completely remove all references and delete all data for one of the classes. How can I do this? When I remove the class from my application, the class is still listed when I open the file in Realm Browser.
- How can we add image in UITableView section header using swift?
- Git Commit works with XCode beta but not with normal version
- How to align text horizontally & vertically in UITextView?
- Uninstalling app from iOS Device thru command line
- WkWebView won't loadHTMLstring
- Apple rejected app because I am forcing users to update their app version
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to delete a class from realm file”
To completely remove a class from your Realm file you’ll want to do two things:
- Remove the class from your application.
- Have your migration block call
Migration.deleteData(_:)to remove all references to the class from the Realm.
- Ensuring unique username on creating a new user in Firebase (Swift)
- Swift: How to pass in a closure as a function argument
- iOS In-House App Distribution
- How to make xib compatible with both iphone 5 and iphone 4 devices
- Animate Text Change of UILabel
- Will Xcode 4.3.2 suffice to build apps for iOS 6?
- How do I access and use an entity using Core Data
- iPhone read/write .plist file
- Xcode error “Duplicate Symbol” causing Apple Mach-O Linker Error
- Inserting integer into array in swift
- Hold NSOperationQueue until previous operation completes
- Video Compression ios : Reduce the size of a video usin AVAssetWriter
- How to make uicollectionview reload once it receives data from firebase?
- How can I get the source code from the .ipa file?
- Download image from iCloud Drive iOS objective C