How to display my own map in MKMapView?
i have a small map of a town, i want to place it into the google map, any idea how to do it ?
i am doing so because i need google map to point out user current location.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to display my own map in MKMapView?”
Checkout the TileMap example code from Apple
To display a custom map in MKMapView your custom map needs to be in Keyhole Markup Language (KML). KML is a file format used to display geographic data in an Earth browser such as Google Earth, Google Maps, and Google Maps for mobile. The file can include custom images and annotations.
- KML Documentation Introduction
- Google Earth
- KML Tutorial I would follow this tutorial before working on your app. It will give you a better overview of what is possible.
- iOS sample code KMLViewer
- Why does Unexpected non-void return value in void function happen?
- Where I can find the list of available property name for tesseract->setvariable function's first parameter?
- Failed to load a scene from an sks file
- Admob 6.8.0: manually remove, hide or disable banners
- NSMutableAttributedString initWithData: causing EXC_BAD_ACCESS on rotation
- Save eventually on PFObject with PFFile (Parse Local Datastore)?
- Swift: Creating a button that calls a method in another class1
- Pure Swift class conforming to protocol with static method – issue with upcasting
- Objective-C: How Can I Access String Variable As a Global?
- How to get indexPath.row of tableView which is currently being displayed?
- How can I evaluate the GPS signal strength? (iPhone)
- Disable auto correction of UITextField
- Understanding the bitwise AND Operator
- How to get a border on UIBezierPath
- How can I send two arguments in a selector method?