How to download Parse.com file type using REST API?
The Parse.com REST API documentation lists many ways of interacting with Parse.com data, such as uploading and downloading classes. It also describes uploading files. But it does not mention how to download a file from Parse.com. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how to do it?
The Parse.com REST API docs are here: Parse.com REST API
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to download Parse.com file type using REST API?”
When you query for a class that has a
file column, Parse will respond with an array of objects which match this query. The
file column will be in the following format:
url key contains the file’s url, which is all you need to download the file.
- Realm Swift: always put nil values last in sort
- Xcode4 ExternalHosts in .plist
- Cordova ios error building Images.xcassets
- Prevent Interface Builder from auto creating Constraints?
- Getting a values most significant digit in Objective C
- mediaplayer framework not playing video in iOS 6
- NOt able to convert from MPMediaItem(mp3 song) to NSData
- Objective-c iPhone percent encode a string?
- Black background on transparent UITabBar
- UISearchController search bar overlap first cell when active
- “Strip Debug Symbols During Copy” and “Strip Linked Product”
- Uniquely identifying an iOS user
- Apple Mach-O Linker Error Parse
- EKEventStoreChangedNotification not firing
- Multiple value enum in Obj-C