How to enable HTML client-side SQL database in embedded webkit app (test app on github)
I’ve got a super simple little OS X app with a minimal embedded webkit view that needs client-side SQL database support enabled. I’ve put the test app up on github but just can’t get the client-side storage working.
I’m using Xcode v3.2.3 with the WebKit framework it provides, but have also tried using the webkit nightly without luck.
I’m setting the preferences via a ‘web’ outlet:
WebPreferences *prefs = [web preferences]; [prefs _setLocalStorageDatabasePath:@"/tmp"]; [prefs _setLocalStorageDatabasePath:@"/tmp"]; [prefs setDatabasesEnabled:YES]; [prefs setLocalStorageEnabled:YES]; [prefs setDeveloperExtrasEnabled:YES];
If anyone could fork the app on github or point out what else I need to be doing, it’d be very much appreciated 🙂
- Prevent Flash in Cocoa WebView
- WebKit Audio distorts on iOS 6 (iPhone 5) first time after power cycling
- Including WebKit framework for iOS8 fails validation
- Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.WebContent
- Is this a Facebook for iOS WebView User Agent?
- Prevent grey overlay on touchstart in mobile Safari/Webview
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to enable HTML client-side SQL database in embedded webkit app (test app on github)”
HTML5 Databases tutorial
You could also try using sqlLite in your app, or core data but I think you want to access it through your HTML?
- Firebase Query not Executing Properly
- When to use associated objects in objective-c
- UIStackView with UILabels in Xcode 7.3
- App rejected by Appstore – iOS with issue PLA 2.3
- xcode 7.1 immediate crash w no output
- How to add padding-left on a UILabel created programmatically?
- UITextField attributedPlaceholder has no effect
- Why use class only protocols in Swift?
- add UIButton as subview of UIWebView and resize it when zoom
- AdMob 7.3.1 and Swift 2.0 – Module not found
- Objective-C Library for Sunrise and Sunset?
- Dropbox SDK – linkFromController: delegate or callback?
- Swift: How can I make a function with a Subclass return type conform to a protocol, where a Superclass is defined as a return type?
- ASIFormDataRequest POST Request Issue
- Use autorelease before adding objects to a collection?