How to enable HTML client-side SQL database in embedded webkit app (test app on github)
I’ve got a super simple little OS X app with a minimal embedded webkit view that needs client-side SQL database support enabled. I’ve put the test app up on github but just can’t get the client-side storage working.
I’m using Xcode v3.2.3 with the WebKit framework it provides, but have also tried using the webkit nightly without luck.
I’m setting the preferences via a ‘web’ outlet:
WebPreferences *prefs = [web preferences]; [prefs _setLocalStorageDatabasePath:@"/tmp"]; [prefs _setLocalStorageDatabasePath:@"/tmp"]; [prefs setDatabasesEnabled:YES]; [prefs setLocalStorageEnabled:YES]; [prefs setDeveloperExtrasEnabled:YES];
If anyone could fork the app on github or point out what else I need to be doing, it’d be very much appreciated 🙂
- Sorting NSDictionary
- NSNotificationCenter : list of observers?
- stringByAppendingPathComponent, hows it work?
- Detect when a Mac OS X window is resized or moved
- Cocoa app Create transparent view on top of all mac running applications
- Remove elements from one NSMutableArray which are contained in another array
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to enable HTML client-side SQL database in embedded webkit app (test app on github)”
HTML5 Databases tutorial
You could also try using sqlLite in your app, or core data but I think you want to access it through your HTML?
- Keep a UIView or UIViewController on top of all others
- Getting safari history from phone
- Pass data when dismiss modal viewController in swift
- Subview appears underneath superviews layer.border?
- passing data using delegates between viewcontrollers without any navigation controller connection
- iPhone: Get warning when battery power is very low
- Call a method once only for the lifetime of the object in Swift
- WKWebView didn't finish loading, when didFinishNavigation is called – Bug in WKWebView?
- Using UITableViewCell in a UITableView
- How to efficiently use Autolayut and Auto-Resizing in same target?
- iOS Text To Speech Api
- App crash on 4.0 but not on 5.0
- Swift with C struct pointer
- NSFetchedResultsController with search
- Objective-C : Sorting NSMutableArray containing NSMutableArrays