How to find unused code in Xcode 7?
I have seen this question, but the answer doesn’t seem to be valid in Xcode 7. At least I can’t find it.
Can anyone tell me where can I tell the compiler to notify me about unused functions/parameters/values ?
- Getting strange debugger message: Assertion failed: (cls), function getName: what is this?
- I can't get this simple LLDB alias to work
- My app crashes when running on my iPhone, but not in the simulator. What are some debugging techniques I can use to reso the issue?
- xcode debugging - quickly step over assembly code back to my custom code
- How do I solve a 'NSUnknownKeyException' … setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: …not key value coding compliant
- Checking memory allocation in Instruments
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to find unused code in Xcode 7?”
Xcode has a number of settings you can enable to warn you about things like unused functions, parameters, and values.
You can also easily enable strict warnings by setting your Other Warning Flags to
-Wall -Wextra -Weverything.
Another option for detecting unused code is by using Code Coverage.
- How can I load a local HTML file instead of a web page in Xcode webview?
- GCD UITableView asynchronous load images, wrong cells are loaded until new image download
- Why does Interface Builder show hidden views through the views above them?
- Unwind segue function with Back button
- Sort NSArray of date strings or objects
- Crop image in swift
- Xcode 7 'CrashReporter does not contain bitcode' linker error
- Control text selection behavior in iOS Mobile Safari and/or UIWebView?
- iOS 6.1 Dynamic Library build and link
- Swift error Cannot convert value of type '(AFHTTPRequestOperation?, AnyObject?) -> ()
- FIREBASE Database – Storing Unique Key to child node(Swift/IOS)
- Rotating UIButton
- iOS: how to delay the launch screen?
- Pedometer in the Background
- MonoTouch: Doubling Appearance Image size when Hue adjusted on Retina display