How to get bundle ID?
I am working on getting the facebook API working for iOS, and the FB registration page requires the Bundle ID of the project. How can I get this information? I read something about getting it at run time, but is there a way to get Xcode to tell me this information, or is it held in a plist somewhere. I am not using the default bundle id, I remember setting it while I created the project.
5 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to get bundle ID?”
For those using Xcode >=7: select your target and click the General tab. Bundle Identifier is found under Identity.
In Xcode 4, select your project, then your target (you should have only one) and then the ‘Info’ tab. You should be able to see the bundle identifier there.
If you are trying to get it programmatically , you can use below line of code :
NSString *bundleIdentifier = [[NSBundle mainBundle] bundleIdentifier];
Swift 3.0 :
let bundleIdentifier = Bundle.main.bundleIdentifier
It will work for both iOS and Mac apps
You can find out and change from supporting file=> info.plist => Bundle identifier
It is generally DNS form ex. com.companyname.appname
If you’re build a library, this may be problematic – it’s applications that have a bundle ID. However, your can probably query this programatically using
[NSBundle mainBundle] and then
- How can i decrypt signature and add to the YouTube Extracted URL in objective c?
- How to round the corners of a button
- UIView backgroundColor disappears when UITableViewCell is selected
- Xcode “Message from debugger: got unexpected response to k packet: OK”
- objective c – Proper use of beginBackgroundTaskWithExpirationHandler
- To ARC or not to ARC? What are the pros and cons?
- UIScrollview with UIButtons – how to recreate springboard?
- Which Event When i close app in iOS?
- How to remove th COPY UIMenuItem in UIMenuController
- Max size of an iOS application
- Xcode 6 (beta 3): Unsupported pixel format in CSI or Unable to create unsliced image from csi bitmap data
- Understanding Model-View-Controller
- UICollectionView Invalidate Layout On Bounds Changes
- CALayer optimizations?
- how to load image from local path ios swift (by path)