How to get bundle ID?
I am working on getting the facebook API working for iOS, and the FB registration page requires the Bundle ID of the project. How can I get this information? I read something about getting it at run time, but is there a way to get Xcode to tell me this information, or is it held in a plist somewhere. I am not using the default bundle id, I remember setting it while I created the project.
5 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to get bundle ID?”
For those using Xcode >=7: select your target and click the General tab. Bundle Identifier is found under Identity.
In Xcode 4, select your project, then your target (you should have only one) and then the ‘Info’ tab. You should be able to see the bundle identifier there.
If you are trying to get it programmatically , you can use below line of code :
NSString *bundleIdentifier = [[NSBundle mainBundle] bundleIdentifier];
Swift 3.0 :
let bundleIdentifier = Bundle.main.bundleIdentifier
It will work for both iOS and Mac apps
You can find out and change from supporting file=> info.plist => Bundle identifier
It is generally DNS form ex. com.companyname.appname
If you’re build a library, this may be problematic – it’s applications that have a bundle ID. However, your can probably query this programatically using
[NSBundle mainBundle] and then
- Can I use AVAudioEngine to read from a file, process with an audio unit and write to a file, faster than real-time?
- converting timestamp to nsdate format
- What do JSONSerialization options do and how do they change jsonResult?
- Can I declare variables inside an Objective-C switch statement?
- Unit Testing of private methods in Xcode
- HTTP live streaming with encryption
- How to set root view controller
- Storyboard prepareForSegue
- Hide navigation bar
- Create a CFRunLoopSourceRef using IOPSNotificationCreateRunLoopSource in Swift
- how to display nested array data inside uitableview properly with Multiple level of Sections
- How to change texture format to RGBA4444 for Sprite Atlas created in assets.xassets
- Access ViewController in iOS-Native Extension for Adobe Air
- Does SecTrustEvaluate() look for root certificates in the application keychain?
- File is universal (three slices), but it does not contain a(n) ARMv7-s slice error for static libraries on iOS, anyway to bypass?