How to get phone number of incoming call in iOS Swift?
I want to fetch phone number of incoming caller in my app.
Please someone provide me solution of this problem in swift.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to get phone number of incoming call in iOS Swift?”
You will never be able to get the phone number of the incoming call since this is users private data, Apple will not allow you to acces the data.Its strictly restricted by Apple
Check out Core Telephony Framework: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Reference/CoreTelephonyFrameworkReference/index.html
There is CTCall method, But CTCall identifying the call will only tell you the cureent state of call i.e is call being accepted or rejected. The callID of CTCall will just give you an unique identifier for that call but not the number being called.
NOTE your app should be in foreground state, otherwise it will not work.
- How to build against older iOS versions with the latest Xcode downloads?
- Objective c – pass back string value using delegate
- rotate image using CGContextDrawImage
- React-Native Updating List View DataSource
- Parsing JSON to a predefined class in Objective C
- pathForResource returns nil in Mac OS X Console Application — Swift
- Shift elements in array by index
- How to split a string by new lines in Swift
- Core Data concurrency `performBlockAndWait:` NSManagedObjectContext zombie
- Realm Cleaning Up Old Objects
- How to set activity indicator for a view when Click the table cell
- How is Associative Reference implemented?
- can't setup ruby environment – installing fii gem error
- Having a NSTimer running background
- iOS Today Extension Table View Rows only detects taps on a label