How to get the original size of screenshots using iOS Simulator in Xcode 7 when scaling down
In Xcode 7.1 Simulator, when using
⌘+s to save screenshot to desktop, it saves the actual size of the simulator. For example, iPhone 6 Plus
100% scale simulator save screenshots as
1242 x 2208;
25% scale simulator save screenshots as
310 x 552.
Is there a way to make the simulator scale to
25% but still get original size of
1242 x 2208? The
100% simulator is just too huge on a 13″ screen.
It used to save as original size regardless scale level, but in Xcode 7.1 it’s no longer the case.
- Xcode 7.0 The launch image set “LaunchImage” has 2 unassigned children
- Inconsistent SceneKit framerate
- Changed +load method order in Xcode 7
- Xcode 7 warnings: object file was built for newer iOS version than being linked
- how to simplify and make it better using enum, swift learning, enum
- Error after updating to Xcode 7
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to get the original size of screenshots using iOS Simulator in Xcode 7 when scaling down”
Uncheck “Optimize Rendering for Window Scale” option from “Debug” menu, if you want to save screenshot of actual device size 🖼📲 from iOS simulator.
Happy Programming!! 😀😊
To take a screenshot of the iOS, watchOS, or tvOS device and save it to your Mac Clipboard
choose Edit > Copy Screen.
- To save a screenshot of the iOS, watchOS, or tvOS device and of the external display as files
choose File > Save Screen Shot.
A screenshot of each open simulated device is saved to the desktop of your Mac.
- Change tab name in uitabbarcontroller
- How to procedurally draw rectangle / lines in swift using CGContext
- How to convert a text string to hex string?
- Is it possible to interact with iOS 5's Reminders app from my app?
- Animate Text Change of UILabel
- Sending message to WhatsApp from your app using Swift?
- Does NSStringFromClass() generate a safe Core Data Entity name?
- Turn off display in iPhone OS (iOS)
- How do automatic @synthesized ivars affect the *real* sizeof(MyClass)?
- CALayers didn't get resized on its UIView's bounds change. Why?
- How to set image for bar button with swift?
- Check OS version in Swift?
- NSNotification userinfo example?
- calculating 'timeIntervalSinceNow' with a negative value (CLLocation example)?
- Best Technique for Replacing Delegate Methods with Blocks