How to handle native iOS Alerts in Appium using Java
I try to write tests for an app, which shows iOS native alert for Location (This app would like to use your current location). I tried this code
This actually works for other alerts, but not for native ones.
Also I noticed, that since 2nd time I run a test(even there is nothing but an sysout), it fails because of SessionNotCreatedException, but if I remove that alert from app, everything is ok.
I use Appium 1.3.4.
Thanks in advance.
- Stop Segue and show alert partially not working - Xcode
- UI issue with nil title in UIAlertView iOS 8 beta 5
- How to create an alert in a subview class in Swift?
- VIDEO_TOO_LONG_TITLE alert shown by UIImagePickerController
- Swift 3 - Turn off badge, alert, sound
- Swift alert view (iOS8) with OK and cancel button, which button tapped
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to handle native iOS Alerts in Appium using Java”
Try adding to your Desired Capabilities
It doesn’t work perfectly but you should try it.
You can also try doing:
Hope this helps.
- Passing data between View Controllers using Segue
- AVAnimator mvid conversion
- sorting in nsmutable array
- iOS8 and Xcode – How to distribute an embedded framework with cocoa pod dependencies
- Cocoa without Interface Builder, initialize an instance of app controller?
- Scaling a font on a multilined UIButton depending on a device size
- how to disable auto layout by default for xcode 4.5?
- How can I make basic writing via Google Sheets API?
- UDP broadcast using CFSocket on IOS
- Combine longpress gesture and drag gesture together
- Objective-C: How to change the class of an object at runtime?
- Cocoapods dependency in pod spec not working
- User Header Search Paths for Xcode
- ios Upload Image and Text using HTTP POST
- Trying To Call PList data in a for Loop (iOS)