How to make a application with target is iPhone/iPad
I want to make a application which can run complete in iPhone and iPad (full mode, not x2 mode). Please help me. Thank in advance!
I found down a config called “Targeted Device Family”, but I still don’t know what about design (for iPhone, iPad), how to show UI if device is iPhone, how to show UI if device is iPad.
- Raising minimum iOS Deployment Target Version for App Update
- “Untrusted App Developer” message when installing enterprise iOS Application
- Does anyone know how to detect if a user has cancelled an “In App” attempt to install another App version
- iPhone Application Installation Link
- livereload causes app to stall on splash screen (continuous loading wheel) - Ionic
- putpkt: write failed, broken pipe
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to make a application with target is iPhone/iPad”
See “Creating a Universal Application” in the iOS Application Programming Guide for details on how to set this up in Xcode, and what pieces you need to provide.
Target Device Family: iPad/iPhone.
You need then two xib-Files if you want two different designs.
One for the iPad Resolution and one for the iPad resolution.
Like MainWindow-iPad.xib and MainWindow-iPhone.xib or you implement a recognition of the device in your code.
For more information look into this thread.
You need to create a Universal iOS app 🙂 google “convert iPhone app into universal app”. Things get a lot easier when your project is done in interface builder.
- Capture still UIImage without compression (from CMSampleBufferRef)?
- iOS Bluetooth printer?
- What is the difference between .dylib and .a lib in ios?
- Admob and Interstitial Ads with iOS9
- Why can't I invert my image back to original with CIFilter in my Swift iOS app
- How to correctly use ABPersonViewController with ABPeoplePickerNavigationController to view Contact information?
- How to record video of your screen inside an ios app with code?
- UIView aspect ratio confuses systemLayoutSizeFittingSize
- Access custom object property while iterating over dictionary
- What is the difference between UIViewController and UITableViewController
- Using a typedef enum in my object Class
- Find out which type of area you are in from MKMapView
- UICollectionView: Is there a way to reload only the supplementary views?
- Can't get UITextField to autoshrink text
- Add button on top of UITableViewController (Swift)