How to make .ipa file in Xcode 4.5?
Since I upgraded xCode to 4.5 I can not find option to save my iOS app as .ipa file which I want to distribute over Testflight. Any suggestions?
Here is screenshot of archive options:
- What do the icons in Xcode 4's debug area variable list mean?
- On mac, g++ (clang) fails to search /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib by default
- Unknown class in Interface Builder file. Xcode 6 and Swift
- Xcode 5.1 - No architectures to compile for (ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=YES, active arch=x86_64, VALID_ARCHS=i386)
- Can't update Xcode 4.2. Error: please consult var/log/install.log for more details?
- custom UIButton with skewed area in iPhone
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to make .ipa file in Xcode 4.5?”
Archive you build, then, in the Organizer’s
Archives tab, select the archive you want to export as ipa, click on
Distribute... and select
Save for Enterprise Ad-Hoc Deployment.
This is what this looks like on my machine:
- “ always returns YES
- NSDateFormatter to parse ISO8601 with and without milliseconds
- Slow Swift String Performance
- In iOS 4.0, why does UIScrollView zoomToRect:animated: not trigger the scrollViewDidScroll or scrollViewDidZoom delegates while animating?
- Simplest way to detect a pinch
- DSYM and binary required to symbolicate? Or just DSYM?
- UIApplication.sharedApplication().setStatusBarStyle() deprecated in iOS 9
- NSString encoding special characters like !@#$%^&
- Convert HTML to NSAttributedString in iOS
- How to solve auth Error “Redirect URI does not match registered redirect URI” in IOS?
- Impulse SKSpriteNode depending on touched location Swift 2
- Anonymous user in Realm Mobile Platform
- Avoiding, finding and removing memory leaks in Cocoa
- Custom Xcode 5 Project Templates only half working
- How do I create a mutable array of CGImageRefs?