How to make offline database for my app?
I am getting problem in consuming
RestAPI and saving offline data. Is any one have best ideas about this.
I want to save JSON response from server in local database and use that data when no internet is available. like
Firebase realtime Database.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to make offline database for my app?”
I think what are you asking for is a mechanism to persist data into your application. There are several approaches to achieve this, you might want to check:
- Core Data:
Core Data is a framework that you use to manage the model layer
objects in your application. It provides generalized and automated
solutions to common tasks associated with object life cycle and object
graph management, including persistence.
The NSUserDefaults class provides a programmatic interface for
interacting with the defaults system. The defaults system allows an
application to customize its behavior to match a user’s preferences.
For example, you can allow users to determine what units of
measurement your application displays or how often documents are
automatically saved. Applications record such preferences by assigning
values to a set of parameters in a user’s defaults database. The
parameters are referred to as defaults since they’re commonly used to
determine an application’s default state at startup or the way it acts
- SQLite -with a wrapper such as SQLite.swift-
SQLite is a relational database management system contained in a C
programming library. In contrast to many other database management
systems, SQLite is not a client–server database engine. Rather, it is
embedded into the end program.
Realm Mobile Database is an alternative to SQLite and Core Data.
Thanks to its zero-copy design, Realm Mobile Database is much faster
than an ORM, and often faster than raw SQLite. Get started in minutes,
Hope this helped.
- Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSRangeException', reason: '*** -: index 1 beyond bounds '
- Custom tab bar icon colors
- NSOpenPanel runModal Crashes?
- Sending nil to CGPoint type parameter
- Swift – Core Data Seeding Class
- How to get notified when scrollToRowAtIndexPath finishes animating
- NSKeyedUnarchiver – try/catch needed?
- Breakpoint changes program flow
- Receive message “A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted” when trying to debug an App on iPhone
- How to launch another app from an iPhone app
- iOS: Migrating existing Core Data-database into iCloud
- How to set fake GPS location on IOS real device
- Limiting the number of lines within a UITextView
- uiwebview not resizing after changing orientation to landscape
- Objective-C – weak object is registered in autoreleasepool automatically?