How to make this kind of effect in iOS, blur effect it is increasing leaner to lower side
I am searched for this, but i didn’t found the exact solution for my problem, all the answer for making blur effect shows making the blur effect on entire frame but i want the blur effect something look like below image
in the image the blur effect is at the bottom that to, it is increasing leaner to lower side
can any one know how to do this, any ideas or sample code for this … 🙂
- How to exactly find where memory is leaking in project of iPhone
- Invalid Binary Error
- scrollview size with Autolayout: frame is 600x480 in compact/Any size class, bigger than iphone5?
- how to add ARC in between of project
- Transitioning between transparent navigation bar to translucent
- “Build for archiving” work, “Archive” does not
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to make this kind of effect in iOS, blur effect it is increasing leaner to lower side”
UIColor *theColor = [[UIColor alloc] initWithRed:146.0/255.0 green:146.0/255.0 blue:146.0/255.0 alpha:1]; CAGradientLayer *gradientLayer = [CAGradientLayer layer]; CGRect gradientLayerFrame = theView.frame; gradientLayerFrame.origin.x = 0; gradientLayerFrame.origin.y = 0; gradientLayer.frame = gradientLayerFrame; //build the colors array for the gradient NSArray *colors = [NSArray arrayWithObjects: (id)[theColor CGColor], (id)[[theColor colorWithAlphaComponent:0.9f] CGColor], (id)[[theColor colorWithAlphaComponent:0.6f] CGColor], (id)[[theColor colorWithAlphaComponent:0.4f] CGColor], (id)[[theColor colorWithAlphaComponent:0.3f] CGColor], (id)[[theColor colorWithAlphaComponent:0.1f] CGColor], (id)[[UIColor clearColor] CGColor], nil]; gradientLayer.colors = colors; [yourView.layer insertSublayer:gradientLayer atIndex:0];
swift version of this code is here
- Objective-c search locations with radius
- Facebook SDK 3.1 – com.facebook.sdk Error 5 when authenticating with
- iOS8 extension : share images between container and extension
- API to grab other application's window/document name
- Optional chaining in Swift Closure where return type has to be Void
- Algorithm to always sum sliders to 100% failing due to zeroes
- Firebase on ios is slow in retrieving data
- How to perform segue from within a SKScene?
- Deleting objects within a for loop from a NSMutableArray
- How to play Sound File In Silent Mode iPhone sdk?
- Merging audio and video Swift
- Whatsapp link on products?
- How to use custom UINavigationBar
- Objective C: is Posing available for ios?
- how to pass local html files using array in xcode