How to open Phone App from within another app without calling?
I’m trying to open just the Phone app from within an application I’m making without dialing a number.
NSString *stringURL = @"tel://";
but it does nothing. Anyone have a correct solution. I’ve seen other questions on this topic but none have worked.
This worked for opening SMS app:
NSString *stringURL = @"sms:";
Just wont work for phone app.
Anyone know the solution?
- Creating a UITableViewCell programmatically in Swift
- Load image/logo in existing HTML input field - UIWebView
- Scaling font size to fit vertically in UILabel
- Does Google Mobile Vision support OCR on iOS?
- List of fonts that can be used with SpriteKit's labelNodeWithFontNamed method
- Tutorial on How to drag and drop item from UITableView to UITableView
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to open Phone App from within another app without calling?”
NSString *stringURL = @"tel:phonenumber"; [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:stringURL]];
- Looping Audio in Xcode
- How to dynamically change the font size in auto layout iOS?
- How do you display custom UIViews in InterfaceBuilder?
- Implementing ignoredProperties() on both a Object subclass and its own subclass
- How do I unit test HTTP request and response using NSURLSession in iOS 7.1?
- DFT result in Swift is different than that of MATLAB
- Picking a Random Object in an NSArray
- iOS 9 iPad Keyboard get rid of “undo view”
- Subtract minutes from NSDate
- API violation – multiple calls made to –
- OAuth 2 bearer Authorization header
- tableview will not update on phone
- (Cross-)Compiling Swift for Raspberry PI
- iOS is backing up 28.0KB of some unknown data from my app to iCloud
- create navigation bar for tableView programmatically in objective-C