How to open Phone App from within another app without calling?
I’m trying to open just the Phone app from within an application I’m making without dialing a number.
NSString *stringURL = @"tel://";
but it does nothing. Anyone have a correct solution. I’ve seen other questions on this topic but none have worked.
This worked for opening SMS app:
NSString *stringURL = @"sms:";
Just wont work for phone app.
Anyone know the solution?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to open Phone App from within another app without calling?”
NSString *stringURL = @"tel:phonenumber"; [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:stringURL]];
- Swift: declaration 'description' cannot override more than one superclass declaration
- How to deleselect a row from UIPickerview
- How to disable scrolling in UITableView table when the content fits on the screen
- Git – how do I view the change history of a method/function?
- Convert UIImage to NSData and convert back to UIImage in Swift?
- Change color of UIDocumentInteractionController nav bar
- How to use images asset catalog in cocoapod library for iOS
- Programmatically resize custom UIView from XIB
- iOS: Non-square hit areas for buttons
- How to clear MKMapView cache?
- ObjCMongoDB broken? I can't get it to work
- Asynchronous NSURLConnection Throws EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- App only rotates in iOS 6 and not in iOS 5
- How to delete all keychain items accessible to an app?
- Parse.com PFQuery order by time (Swift)